Author Topic: La exposición Numancia ‘la click historia de una gesta’  (Read 1711 times)

Offline JLMatterer

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil in the News
    • Plamobil In The News
Here are 44 more pictures of the amazing Battle of Numancia exhibition in Garray, Spain.

"More than 2,200 people have seen Numancia in playmobil and more than 600 attended the recreation. Tierraquemada revived in the morning of Saturday the history of Numancia before the more than 600 people that visited the deposit every 15 minutes, time that had to be reduced between group and group before the great influx of public. In addition, the Diorama of playmobil continues to receive visits, as a perfect complement to finish the Celtiberian day. In two weeks since the opening of the exhibition Numancia 'the click history of a gesta' has surpassed the 2,200 visits. Fotos: Concha Ortega." http://www.desdesoria.es/?p=239825

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: La exposición Numancia ‘la click historia de una gesta’
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2017, 14:02:23 »
Awesome pics!

Offline Macruran

• desperate but not serious
  • Playmo Master
  • Hiya!
    • my incomplete collection spreadsheet
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2017, 02:12:50 »
Fantastic. Some great Roman work. I like how they made the lions into statues. And tons of kids everywhere :D
"We like things in little." - G. Stein  
 :roman:

Offline Junker Jörg

• Playmo Addict
  • Hier stehe ich, ich kann auch anders.
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2017, 14:53:09 »
Danke für die Bilder. Die  Mischung aus verschiedenen Baumaterialien für das ganze Dio ist toll!

Thanks for sharing. I like the combination of different materials to create that laout.

jj:
Lust auf Bilder? => www.klickywelt.de (mit Anmeldung)
Fancy more pics? => www.klickywelt.de (sign in to see)