Author Topic: HOT PLAYMO BABE CONTEST, HOW ARE WE GOING TO DO IT?  (Read 9826 times)

Offline Ali Baba

• prince of Oonowezu
  • Playmo Addict
  • Just say the magic word!
Re: HOT PLAYMO BABE CONTEST, HOW ARE WE GOING TO DO IT?
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2010, 21:20:45 »
Thanks for the input everyone.

So, original klicky only. This time. Maybe next time we'll do customs.

Only women, this time. Next time we'll do cool playmo dudes or hunks or something.

1 pic only.

Right?

Has anybody additional ideas or suggestions?
The hottest babe is:

3645 Family Yacht Woman

Offline Klickus Mobilius

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2010, 04:07:03 »
Since we are doing originals, we should identify the Klicky chick by description and set number.  That will make it easier to vote for the correct one.  For example, suppose we have more than one Playmo Pirate babe in the running (love those Playmo Pirate babes!   :love:); we should use description and/or set number to differentiate them.

As for voting, we should do elimination rounds somehow and narrow the field down to the top 12, top 5, etc.
CARPE KLICKY!

Offline Ali Baba

• prince of Oonowezu
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2010, 13:10:52 »
Great suggestions, Klickus. A set number should indeed be included, so we can check that it is an original.

Each klicky can only be nominated once.

I suggest that pictures are allowed to be made by the forummembers. So they can send in the most favorable pics possible.

I have some technical questions about the forum, but I'll post them in the appropriate section.

If there are no more suggestions, I'll put al the rules in a text and open the nomination round.
The hottest babe is:

3645 Family Yacht Woman

Offline flatcat

• Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2010, 13:24:03 »
Sounds great! - I've good my one ready :)

My only query is if someone has got one of the bikini ones, then obviously they would win wouldn't they?

Damo :)

Offline Klickus Mobilius

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2010, 03:45:56 »

My only query is if someone has got one of the bikini ones, then obviously they would win wouldn't they?

Oh, I wouldn't necessarily assume that a bikini klicky would automatically win.  There is more to feminine klicky beauty than just bare plastic flesh.  There's clothing, hair, eyes, make-up, etc.

For example, I think some of the most beautiful Hollywood actresses are from the 30s, 40s, and 50s.  Back then, they did not show as much skin as actresses do now, yet they were breathtakingly beautiful.
CARPE KLICKY!

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2010, 02:14:19 »
when will we start ? ..........

For example, I think some of the most beautiful Hollywood actresses are from the 30s, 40s, and 50s.  Back then, they did not show as much skin as actresses do now, yet they were breathtakingly beautiful.

if you see them now you'll get scared  :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 they should be in an antique store or ... the grave  >:D
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Klickus Mobilius

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2010, 06:18:33 »
when will we start ? ..........

if you see them now you'll get scared  :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 they should be in an antique store or ... the grave  >:D

Yeah, well, I'm sure that in 50 years, the actresses of today will look old, too.

I actually like old people.  I know quite a few, and I have done some volunteer work in nursing homes.  They are wonderful people, and many have a beautiful spirit.  They are a delight to talk with.
CARPE KLICKY!

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2010, 07:18:34 »
Yeah, well, I'm sure that in 50 years, the actresses of today will look old, too.

I actually like old people.  I know quite a few, and I have done some volunteer work in nursing homes.  They are wonderful people, and many have a beautiful spirit.  They are a delight to talk with.

yes!!! i said it for a joke
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Klickus Mobilius

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2010, 03:11:44 »

yes!!! i said it for a joke

Oh!   :lol:
CARPE KLICKY!

Offline Ali Baba

• prince of Oonowezu
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2010, 22:40:08 »
Update: I have asked Sylvia to make the album in the photo section. Then we can begin uploading our entries.

I myself do not think a klicky in bikini is the hottest, but that's just me. Tastes differ, shall we say. We'll see.
The hottest babe is:

3645 Family Yacht Woman