Author Topic: Nina is coming back! the small world and TV program.  (Read 2449 times)

Offline asuki

• Playmo Pal
Nina is coming back! the small world and TV program.
« on: September 11, 2006, 16:56:22 »
Hello everybody  :)

Do you remember Nina and @mplified Ideas?  ???   I hope you do.  :(

@mplified Ideas was redesigned. Pl@ymo Theater produces a new TV program, lovely kitchen.  ;D  While Pl@ymo Printing publishes 2 new episodes of Nina in the small world: Season 3.  8-)   

You can find them under "SERVICES" menu of @mplified Ideas >>> please click here <<<. 

I do hope you like new design of @mplified Ideas and its work.   :-[   Thank you.

@suki

Offline Little Jo

• Tool Master
  • Playmo Master
    • Little Jo's PlaymoWorld
Re: Nina is coming back! the small world and TV program.
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2006, 19:19:43 »
Oh, I'm pleased. You've listed my Web site on the "Friends sites" section  :-[

Great site, well structured, nice color arrangement, and lovely designed (I like especially the silhouette -- very graceful).  And the content for sure lovely as usual. I really like the way you tell those little comic like short stories.

The cooking is also great, although the time to read the text inbetween the scenes is a little bit short (had to look several times to get the full content).

Offline Sylvia

• Administrator
  • Playmo Master
    • Just For Kl!cks
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2006, 20:42:41 »
Hi asuki! :wave:

Lovely to hear from you again. :D

I really liked the previous layout for @mplified ideas, but I must say this one looks super slick! Nice colour scheme too, as Jochen has already mentioned. 8-)

You've done a great job with the flash graphics and the mini-films. The "Nina" stories are so sweet. I showed them to my 10-y-o daughter and she really enjoyed them too. :yup:

Thanks for letting us know about the updates. :)
And thanks also for the link to JustForKl!cks. :-*

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2006, 01:45:58 »
Hi @suki
Thank you for the link  :D

I like Season 3 very much (I also liked seasons 1 and 2)

The only thing I would have done differently is in the Aliens episode of Nina. I would have had one of the aliens peek in the door on the last frame .  ;D

Offline asuki

• Playmo Pal
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2006, 07:21:38 »
It's nice to hear that you like it  :-[   and you're ok that I added your websites as friends' sites.  ;D

Offline Little Jo

• Tool Master
  • Playmo Master
    • Little Jo's PlaymoWorld
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2006, 17:55:27 »
I went again thru you Web site, and what I'm really fascinated about (each time I look at) are the vegetables, salads, ... food items in general you made (cf. @asuki kitchen or the thai elephant).
Now I must ask: how did you make them? They look that real. Can you provide any closeups or some detailed information about them?
« Last Edit: September 15, 2006, 18:07:04 by Little Jo »