Author Topic: New Sets 2012  (Read 104508 times)

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
Re: New Sets 2012
« Reply #160 on: November 26, 2011, 01:23:59 »
Wait!-- maybe I missed this... but why is the catalogue in FRENCH???  :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

true, true... ???
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
« Reply #161 on: November 26, 2011, 01:57:09 »
a million thanks Zookeeper!
series #3 has even more parts for my Asians...and I'll have to get more of those guards in Bearskin hats (didnt we repeatedly clamour for them to be re-issued....prayers answered? :P)

....who will chant with me for series #4 in 2013;
....samurai!....samurai! ....samurai! ....samurai! ....samurai! ....samurai! ....samurai! ....samurai! ....samurai! ....samurai! samuRAI!  samuRAI!  samuRAI!  samuRAI!  samuRAI!  SAMURAI!!SAMURAI!!SAMURAI!!SAMURAI!!SAMURAI!!SAMURAI!!SAMURAI!!SAMURAI!!SAMURAI!!SAMURAI!!SAMURAI!!

Offline toyologist

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #162 on: November 26, 2011, 02:45:33 »
Statue of Liberty is an absolute must! Otherwise, at least at first look, there's not very much that appeals to me. Unfortunately, that will probably change with time (and better pics).

Offline Erik

• Playmobil crusader / Toyhunter
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #163 on: November 26, 2011, 05:06:02 »
I really love them all...Too bad it will cost lots of money, it suddenly seems so simple to have been able to buy a larger amount of any "special" figure you wanted or needed, now it's more of a guess. :(
The most valiant knights are made of German plastic!!!

Offline Heronimus

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #164 on: November 26, 2011, 06:59:01 »
The royal guard........I would get tones of it to build a troop :wave:
And is the lime lady lady gaga???? Don't ....please don't engulf playmobil with lady gaga

Offline flatcat

• Playmo Master
« Reply #165 on: November 26, 2011, 07:33:54 »
At least the bearskin had would be easy to feel in the packet! ;D

Damo :)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #166 on: November 26, 2011, 07:55:58 »
WOW!!! An english guard  :love: :love: :love: and the statue of liberty  :love: :love: :love:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #167 on: November 26, 2011, 08:20:46 »
WOW!!! An english guard  :love: :love: :love: and the statue of liberty  :love: :love: :love:

My two favorites also !!! Some really cool klickies for modern/spy sets also - kinda of  a tarantino movie theme i see with some new klickies !!!!!!
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #168 on: November 26, 2011, 11:49:03 »
is the first lady in the second row Eon Flux?  ??? ??? ??? or is it from the movie Underworld??

The boys line again is a fiasco.  :( :( :( :( :( Nothing really great except that ninja and the royal guard.
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline surfergirl

• PCC Member
  • Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #169 on: November 26, 2011, 13:35:55 »
oooh, I do like series 3. :love:

Fave boys have to be the rock star, the Royal Guard, Bob Marley (?), the ice hockey player (finally some competition for the original special) and the F1 driver which surely has to be Sebastian Vettel immortalised as the youngest ever double F1 champ.

Fave girls are the sari and flamenco ladies, Liberty, the pregnant lady and, rather obviously, the surfergirl.....maybe I will finally create myself an avatar picture.

I'll be bankrupt along with everyone else :lol:

Claire :wave:
I wish I lived in Germany!