Author Topic: New additions to the Playmo-Family...  (Read 23224 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: New additions to the Playmo-Family...
« Reply #90 on: November 18, 2012, 01:37:17 »
I think you have made some great buys with the bags. I want loads of both

Those are two of my favorites from series 3.  The Spanish lady is just awesome.  I really want like 5 more of her.

I would also get at least a dozen of her if I could buy from the pcc in clear bags.

I would also take quite a few of the rasta guy. I would remove the flag and he would be in a plain white t-shirt. Change the legs many times and you have a nice addition to a city
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline PlaymoMan

• Playmo Master
« Reply #91 on: November 18, 2012, 15:08:12 »
I would also take quite a few of the rasta guy. I would remove the flag and he would be in a plain white t-shirt. Change the legs many times and you have a nice addition to a city

Yeah, I plan on purchasing quite a few of him. I don't think that the flag is a problem, as it can be used as a logo, too. Of course, if you're going for a more generic look, then a plain white t-shirt would be better. :)
Life's essentials: food, water, shelter and at least one klicky.

Offline PlaymoMan

• Playmo Master
« Reply #92 on: August 28, 2013, 01:49:54 »
My goodness, it's been a while since I posted in this thread, although I do have some new purchases.

It's been awfully long since I bought this set, but here it is! (I had unboxing and assembly pics although those were accidentally deleted...).
http://www.amazon.com/PLAYMOBIL%C2%AE-26780-Playmobil-Catamaran/dp/B0000E1O7N/ref=sr_1_1?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1377653714&sr=1-1&keywords=Playmobil+3183

Also, I recently made three purchases, each one from the new Western theme. Here they are!
http://www.playmobil.ca/on/demandware.store/Sites-CA-Site/en_CA/Product-Show?pid=5251&src=MS2012Western
http://www.playmobil.ca/on/demandware.store/Sites-CA-Site/en_CA/Product-Show?pid=5249
http://www.amazon.com/PLAYMOBIL%C2%AE-4399-PLAYMOBIL-Express-Stagecoach/dp/B004LMFD5U

PlaymoMan :wave:

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #93 on: August 28, 2013, 13:54:16 »
That sheriff is such a great character! He was the first thing we bought when the new western series came out.

Offline PlaymoMan

• Playmo Master
« Reply #94 on: September 01, 2013, 19:33:35 »
Bought this MISB set from the Playmobil outlet store in Mississauga, it had the older-style horses and was missing a bridle, but I'll make do.

http://www.playmobil.ca/on/demandware.store/Sites-CA-Site/en_CA/Product-Show?pid=5248&showSpareParts=false&cgid=Western#cgid=Western&start=11

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #95 on: September 01, 2013, 19:46:06 »
Bought this MISB set from the Playmobil outlet store in Mississauga, it had the older-style horses and was missing a bridle, but I'll make do.

If you bought it MIB, contact playmobil.. they should send you the correct horsys and the bridle..

Offline PlaymoMan

• Playmo Master
« Reply #96 on: September 01, 2013, 21:03:13 »
If you bought it MIB, contact playmobil.. they should send you the correct horsys and the bridle..

I, in fact, already contacted PM. The outlet store where I purchased the set is also home to Playmobil Canada's head office, which, in turn, is home to the massive parts department. On my latest visit, which was after I bought the set, I told the clerk about the missing bridle and wrong horses. He scoured the parts department, but returned empty-handed, saying that none of the new-style horses in that particular set were in stock. (He did, though, give me the missing bridle). So, I left my address and e-mail, so that when a delivery of the correct horses arrived, he could send some out to me. :)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #97 on: September 01, 2013, 21:04:30 »
So, I left my address and e-mail, so that when a delivery of the correct horses arrived, he could send some out to me. :)

Oh goody! Let's hope they show up then :)

Offline PlaymoMan

• Playmo Master
« Reply #98 on: September 01, 2013, 22:14:07 »
Oh goody! Let's hope they show up then :)

Yes! :)

Offline PlaymoMan

• Playmo Master
« Reply #99 on: August 22, 2014, 01:49:42 »
Finally! My first Steck castle! And the 3666, no less! :love:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/301278533661?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

The seller listed the item as nearly complete, although a quick inventory check revealed all figures and accessories were present. I'm not familiar with the particular Steck pieces in the set, so perhaps a member could glance at the photos and make sure the castle is 100% complete?

Haven't been this excited about a purchase in a very, very long time! :D