Author Topic: 4175 Amphibian Vehicle with Deinonychus (II)  (Read 2910 times)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
4175 Amphibian Vehicle with Deinonychus (II)
« on: July 12, 2011, 12:14:03 »
Customiser has already done a great review of this set here: http://www.playmofriends.com/forum/index.php?topic=1242.0

I just wanted to point out how misleading the box is as far as the deinonychus is concerned...

the printing on him is not as good as the box suggests and his size is half of what is shown in the front of the box...

His size though, when you get your hands on him, is very adequate and much better than the one on the box...

I wont trouble you with more details as Customiser has already done a really good work, I'll just say that I love this set....

and the vehicle specifically  ;D

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
Re: 4175 Amphibian Vehicle with Deinonychus (II)
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2011, 15:46:43 »
Dinos are not my thing but it is a nice little set. I think you are right, the printing is A LOT better in the box.
That happens sometime with colors.... boxes' colors look better than the real toy. It must be a marketing thing but it feels like cheat.  :(
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2011, 16:14:35 »
i love this set too!

i like the dino best outside of its box, but i hadn't noticed those details...thanks for pointing out Panos ;)
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2011, 17:54:54 »
I actually like the printing on the real thing better, I think! Thanks for pointing it out, though. I don't have this set.... yet. ;D
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.