Author Topic: 4340 Custom Pick up truck  (Read 7873 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
4340 Custom Pick up truck
« on: March 21, 2011, 04:37:17 »
Well I promised the kids a toy this weekend so we went to TRU. They all picked out Legos and I grabbed a 4340 souped up mini truck for $15

If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: 4340 Custom Pick up truck
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2011, 04:37:53 »

The set really did not have a lot too it and there was really only one bag of a dozen or so bits
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2011, 04:38:40 »
I really liked the wheel design. It had wheel similar to a 21 inch custom but the nice touch was the red part. It  was added to simulate the front break disc. On custom souped up cars it is best to have this design.

It has holes precisely drilled to help dissipate the heat. The heat is generated from hard braking when driving fast where one would use the breaks a lot.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2011, 04:39:24 »

The klicky has an odd shirt but a welcomed hat & jeans

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2011, 04:39:57 »

Perfect for cruising the city streets

or causing trouble in a modern war

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2011, 04:53:50 »
Thanks for the review, Ras!  I love the pics with bikini girl.  :lol:

That shirt is a little different.... I think I would really like it if it didn't actually say pickup on it. That's pretty odd. But then playmobil does weird stuff like that a lot. Isn't there a little girl somewhere with a shirt that says :heart: boys?  :hmm:
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline toyologist

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2011, 05:31:01 »
What fun pictures! Until now, I've never given this truck a second look. Now, I think I'll buy it. I just wish it were less pimped-out like a race truck, and more like a old pickup (better for a farm). After all, it's owned by such a cowboy-like klicky. Great review!

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2011, 11:23:54 »
Nice set Ras!!
Can you show us how it can end up on your belt like a sort of box? That's what intrigues me about these sets and I hadn't had the chance to see them up close.
Thanx in advance!
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2011, 13:11:21 »
Oh WOW!!! Thanks for the great review and pics Ras!! The bikini girl pics are also great!!

Now I want to buy this nice set... bugger...!

Offline PrimusPilus

• Playmo Addict
  • Aut caesar, aut nihil!
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2011, 13:39:49 »
Honestly, I didn't think it was this good. And best of all, it ain't expensive .
Cheers!
Luciano