Author Topic: A Victorian Cameback  (Read 21105 times)

Offline skypurr

• Crafty Klicky
  • Playmo Master
Re: A Victorian Cameback
« Reply #100 on: September 12, 2013, 23:19:58 »
Wonderful Gaston!   :wow: :wow: :wow:
It just gets better and better...
Love the photo with Sillyn on the steps  :love:
Can't wait to find out where they are going.

Elaine
          A house is not a home without a cat (or two).

Offline joncut

• Playmo Pal
« Reply #101 on: September 14, 2013, 08:34:21 »
wow adore the pictures. quality!!

Offline Daniela

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #102 on: September 14, 2013, 13:49:10 »
I was longing to find the time to read the chapter slowly and to enjoy the marvellous pictures.

Now I finally did!

Let me say, dear Gaston, I will print this story and bind it to a book, when it´s finished.

I want to have it in my bookshelf, too.

It´s so thrilling and at the same time so heartbreaking beautiful, I really LOVE IT!!!  :love:

The Hotel Lobby with the combined dollhouse and Sys. X walls and all the stunning interieur hooked me.
I want to book a stay there immediately.  ;)

Go on, my dear friend, go on!!!

Daniela  :wave:
Enjoy my Playmobil Opera and much more:
https://get.google.com/albumarchive/102361137865573914508

Offline Daniela

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #103 on: September 14, 2013, 13:56:13 »
Oh, and by the way, if I will ever have the chance to build a house of my own, I will let you come to design it for me!  :love:

Daniela
Enjoy my Playmobil Opera and much more:
https://get.google.com/albumarchive/102361137865573914508

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #104 on: September 16, 2013, 16:21:12 »
Thank you very much dear friends!
It's in times when RL doesn't go like one wishes that Playmoworld comes to the rescue.
Reading your messages lifted me up and made me want to go on with the story.

Thank you everyone!
 :love:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
  • Happy Little Victorians
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #105 on: September 18, 2013, 09:00:47 »
A Tribute to the true Master of Suspense, our Friend Tonguello  :wave: !

Karim :gent:
La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.

Offline sunflower

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #106 on: September 18, 2013, 09:56:43 »
What a beautiful story! Your pictures look so good and the story is very well composed. A very nice project. I enjoyed reading it.
life in plastic it's fantastic

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #107 on: September 18, 2013, 12:05:56 »
WOW! Karim that poster is awesome!!  :love:
Thank you so much!!  :lol:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #108 on: November 02, 2013, 16:40:30 »
Chapter 6

The moon was full and high when they got to the entrance of the farm where two men were posted. They opened and closed the gates for them without a word. Miss Syllin could see, a short distance away, the golden glow of a few lights close to what appeared to be a big and plain house; and she could distinguished, even in the dark, the unmistakable shapes of the planes nearby.

What she took for a house was actually a huge barn and she could see the planes, now that they were closer, clearly bathed by moonlight.  She couldn't see any kind of track that could be used by the planes to land and take off. It was a certainty now, that theirs would be a clandestine flight and she had doubts for the first time about what she was about to consent. The barn surely was really a hangar, and the farm… was it actually a farm? she wondered.

As they stepped down from the carriage, men started to rush by, getting the last minute chores done for a quick and smooth departure. Everything was happening fast.  No one ever said a word, not even the Countess, as if everything had been rehearsed.  The icy silence of the night was only warmed by the sound of footsteps and the low voice of the only man that was giving instructions. 

At once the Countess told her they would be in different planes and asked her to follow the men and do what was asked of her. Miss Syllin was overwhelmed with questions and doubts but something in the eyes of the Countess made Penny trust her.

She did what she had, and followed the men to one of the planes. The plane was smaller than what she had thought it would be: there was enough room for just one pilot and one passenger. 

Once she took her sit, she saw that the Countess had been taken to the other plane and was being helped inside by other men.

The explosion of the engines being started gave her a fright and took her out of her reverie, and before she could recover from the shock, the plane was moving quickly through the bumpy field.

All of a sudden the shaking from the road stopped, she felt a thrust upwards and then the strangest feeling she had ever had. It was like peace and silence translated into the purring of the engine and the wind outside.  Her world was suddenly changed, the horizon was not straight anymore and all she could see was black starry sky and the huge white orb of the moon.

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
  • Happy Little Victorians
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #109 on: November 02, 2013, 17:50:22 »
It is truly MAGICAL  :love: :love: :love:

Viva Gaston  :wave:

Karim
La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.