Author Topic: WJT – Group D – BlackKnightsRealm, tonguello, Heronimus, Bill Blackhurst  (Read 7954 times)

Offline Gis

• Playmo Master
  • Polar Bears are cool!
This thread will be used to post the photo stories of the six matches in Group D. The following Knights will participate in Group D:

1)   Lord Vladimir of Piestany (BlackKnightsRealm)
2)   Sir Enök del Edén (tonguello)
3)   Sir Gekko (Heronimus)
4)   Sir William Blackhurst of Soggy Bottom (Bill Blackhurst)

Please feel free to encourage, cheer or post any other type of comment in this thread (within forum guidelines).

Expect the first photos here Sunday at the latest
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 11:40:19 by Gis »

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
Sir William should used his married name Sir William Blackhurst  0) 0) 0)   :lol: :lol:

Go Sir Enok, go!!!!!!!!!!!!  :cheerlead: :cheerlead: :cheerlead: :cheerlead: :cheerlead: :cheerlead: :cheerlead:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
Were are my contenders??? I think I've already won this round!  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...

Offline Gis

• Playmo Master
  • Polar Bears are cool!
**Disclaimer: Posing the klickies is sometimes very hard and then getting the right angle with the camera even harder. So although things may seem to be different on the picture, the text is conclusive on what was happened.

In Group D we start off with a match between Lord Vladimir of Piestany and Sir Enök del Edén of Argenland. Princess Silvy is seen nervously looking on from the stands.

Lord Vladimir hits Sir Enök on the chest while his shield is just missed.

Lord Vladimir: 2 points
 Sir Enök : 0 points

In the following pass Sir Vladimir manages to hit Sir Enök on the head although his aim is a bit high and he gets hit on the head. Sir Enök only manages to get a hit on the shield.

Lord Vladimir: 4 points, -1 honour (+3 PD)
Sir Enök: 1 point (-3 PD)

Offline Gis

• Playmo Master
  • Polar Bears are cool!
In the second match Sir Gekko and Sir William Blackhurst of Soggy Bottom. Sir William is the cousin of Sir Enök and is wearing his new armour proudly into battle.

On the first pass, both miss.

Sir Gekko: 0 points
Sir William: 0 points

On the second pass, hits Sir William in the head. Trying to dodge, Sir William misses completely.

Sir Gekko: 2 points, -1 honour

The third pass is a good one for Sir William as he manages to finally hit Sir Gekko although it is only on the shield. Sir Gekko is however a bit concerned after the hit to the head he made last run and misses.

Sir Gekko: 2 points, -1 honour
Sir William: 1 point

In the next pass Sir William manages to hit Sir Gekko on the shield but gets hit there as well. Making Sir Gekko the victor!

Sir Gekko: 3 points, -1 honour (+1 PD)
Sir William: 2 points (-1 PD)

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
 :-\ I want a rematch! :lol: Thank you for this excellent episode of the WJT masterpiece  :wow:! The play on words soggy bottom can be used on many levels :lol: :lol:!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
Cousin, we better start training! They are killing us!  :'( :'( :'(

Offline Gis

• Playmo Master
  • Polar Bears are cool!
In group D we start the second day with a match between Lord Vladimir of Piestany and Sir Gekko.

Sir Gekko is able to get a shield hit. However the grip on his shield is not tight enough and Lord Vladimir manages to hit him full on his body.

Lord Vladimir: 2 points
Sir Gekko: 1 point

On the second run both combatants see their lances deflected upwards by the opponents shield. However the experience from Lord Vladimir serves him well and he manages to twist his lance slight so as to catch Sir Gekko on the helmet.

Lord Vladimir: 4 points, -1 honour (+3 PD)
Sir Gekko: 1 point (-3 PD)

Offline Gis

• Playmo Master
  • Polar Bears are cool!
The next joust features two champions from the same land. Here they are, the cousins from Argenland Sir Enök del Eden and Sir William Blackhurst of Soggy Bottom.

On the first pass Sir William misses and Sir Enök hits the Argenland lion on Sir William’s shield straight in the middle, feeling a slight bit guilty.

Sir Enök: 1 point

On the second pass Sir William manages to push his lance over the top of Sir Enök’s shield and score a hit on his body. Sir Enök once again manages to hit Sir William’s shield.

Sir Enök: 2 points
Sir William: 2 points

On the final pass, Sir William hits Sir Enök’s shield but is hit full in the face. Sir Enök quickly turns his horse around and makes sure everything is ok with Sir William. Nothing is the matter so they bow to the crowd, Sir Enök the victor.

Sir Enök: 4 points, -1 honour (+1 PD)
Sir William: 2 points (-1 PD)

Offline Gis

• Playmo Master
  • Polar Bears are cool!
After the second day we have the following standing in Group D:

1) Lord Vladimir: 2 wins, -2 honour, +6 PD
2) Sir Enök: 1 win, -1 honour, -2 PD
2) Sir Gekko: 1 win, -1 honour, -2 PD
4) Sir William: 0 wins, 0 honour, -2 PD

In this group Lord Vladimir is already ensured of a continuation in the tournament. Sir William is unfortunately without a chance to advance. Finally, Sir Enök and Sir Gekko will battle it out for one of those coveted spots.