Author Topic: 7482 Scary Ghosts  (Read 7765 times)

Offline Ronastoo

• Playmo Lover
  • MamaDragon
7482 Scary Ghosts
« on: January 13, 2011, 06:06:00 »
I'm not sure these are really scary ghosts.  They both have smiles on their faces!
This is an add-on and comes in a plastic bag so there is no box to show. 
I opened the bag and was delighted to find that the little ghost has green hair.  (The photo in the catalog only shows them dressed in their shrouds.)  The big guy has beautiful blue eyes (and blue lips.)

The big ghost has the usual round topped shroud but the little ghost has a very cute pointed top shroud.  Both shrouds glow in the dark when exposed to BRIGHT light.  I wasn't able to get them to glow enough for my camera to capture that.

The ball and chain are both plastic and the ball has a hole in it.  Does anybody have any idea why?  It's not big enough for a klicky to put their hand in it.  They also come with a lantern.  (It doesn't light up or glow in the dark.)

The Not-Scary ghosts are really very friendly and cuter than the ghost pirates.

« Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 10:08:39 by Ronastoo »
Rona MamaDragon

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Re: 7482 Scary Ghosts
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2011, 06:14:08 »
Thank for these lovely pictures and review Rona! Love the little ghost with the green hair!! I'd certainly buy a few of these sets to expand my ghost klickies!!!

Offline Gis

• Playmo Master
  • Polar Bears are cool!
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2011, 06:54:55 »
The little one is so cute :-) Thanks a lot for sharing MamaDragon!

Offline Sylvia

• Administrator
  • Playmo Master
    • Just For Kl!cks
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2011, 11:59:10 »

Thanks for the great review and pics!
I really like the little ghost, especially his printed features. :love:

The ball and chain are both plastic and the ball has a hole in it.  Does anybody have any idea why?  It's not big enough for a klicky to put their hand in it. 

That's unusual. It's almost as though they've done it for safety reasons, in case it gets swallowed by a small child.

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2011, 12:23:40 »
[quote author=Sylvia link=topic=6739.msg105632#msg105632 

That's unusual. It's almost as though they've done it for safety reasons, in case it gets swallowed by a small child.
[/quote]

Ah yes, like the Biro top.  That may well be the case, Sylvia.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2011, 12:25:31 »
I'm not sure these are really scary ghosts.  They both have smiles on their faces!

And you don't find ghosts smiling scary?   :o  :o  :o
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline flatcat

• Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2011, 12:30:03 »
These look a great spooky pair :o :D

thanks for the pics, Ronastoo :)

Damo :)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2011, 12:37:45 »
Thanks for the review, Rona.  Not my line, but an interesting little set.  I wonder who will first put on a Playmobil production of Hamlet using the large ghost?

Offline Heronimus

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2011, 12:56:38 »
Thanks RONA....I love the kid.....though there must be a sad and tragic story behind him :-\

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2011, 15:44:57 »
Thank you for the review, Rona! It's nice to be able to see them without their shrouds. The green hair is great!
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.