Author Topic: What is missing in the playmobil world?  (Read 21244 times)

Offline Heronimus

• Playmo Addict
What is missing in the playmobil world?
« on: January 01, 2011, 04:04:47 »
Happy new year~!!

I think playmobil honestly has done quite a good job releasing a lot of theme, animals and artifacts to represent the real and fantasy world. But what else should playmobil produce to enrich their world further??

The first thing coming up from my mind is BAT, such thought was kindled by another thread about the batman. It is gonna be cool if we have gangs of playmobil bat sleeping and resting on the playmobil trees!!!
 :xholly: :xholly: :xholly: :xholly: :xholly:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Re: What is missing in the playmobil world?
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2011, 04:15:21 »
I think bats would be awesome! of course, most of the things I want are animals. I would REALLY love a llama. An african wild dog and a platypus would be cool too. In fact I would like a lot of australian animals, like cassowaries. And I can't miss a chance to say I want an okapi!  :hissyfit:

Other than that, I would love to see things like roller coasters and ferris wheels and carousels. There is a major lack of these in the playmobil world.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2011, 04:30:39 »
You know what else would be cool? Clouds. Like maybe cloud/sky looking baseplates to play with a sky related theme. Airplanes, hot-air balloons. Maybe it sounds weird, but it might be fun for kids, and it would be good for making dioramas. Think fighter planes, Amelia earhart. It would be an easier way than having to hang each airplane from string and try to keep them from moving. Just a thought. maybe it's stupid; I don't know.   8}
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2011, 04:34:05 »
You know what else would be cool? Clouds. Like maybe cloud/sky looking baseplates to play with a sky related theme. Airplanes, hot-air balloons. Maybe it sounds weird, but it might be fun for kids, and it would be good for making dioramas. Think fighter planes, Amelia earhart. It would be an easier way than having to hang each airplane from string and try to keep them from moving. Just a thought. maybe it's stupid; I don't know.   8}

I think it's great! :D
I would buy some. :yup:
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline Heronimus

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2011, 04:53:12 »
CLOUDS....wow....great idea. Maybe some clear or milky white parts to represent smoke, stream of smoke, clouds of smoke.

Offline Heronimus

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2011, 05:04:30 »
OKAPI.....I need to google that. VERY CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But making a mould would be costly......given that it is not really popular or mainstream :-[

Offline Wesley Myers

• Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2011, 05:04:49 »
I think the amusement park theme idea is a great one.  Better, or just as good as, a circus.  Playmobil could add new rides to it and DS expansions to make the rides more exciting.  I think kids of all ages would be into that.

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2011, 05:08:09 »
OKAPI.....I need to google that. VERY CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But making a mould would be costly......given that it is not really popular or mainstream :-[

Yes, I'm sure it won't happen anytime soon.  It's something no one has even heard of right now.

I think the amusement park theme idea is a great one.  Better, or just as good as, a circus.  Playmobil could add new rides to it and DS expansions to make the rides more exciting.  I think kids of all ages would be into that.

i think it would be cool if they were part of a county fair type theme, with little duck-shooting games and dunking booths and stuff.

Offline Heronimus

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2011, 07:10:43 »
BAT: dont have one
PARROT: too MANY!!!!!!  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

anyone think we have too many parrots???

Offline Andy R

• DPAAAGG.
  • x
  • Playmo Addict
  • I come here for peace and quiet.
    • http://www.survival101.wetpaint.com
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2011, 07:55:50 »
Radio control for boats.
If I’m jealous, you did SOMETHING right. Keep it up. :D
I Support Operation Anime Storm..