Author Topic: Playmofriends Jousting Tournament in Winterhaven!  (Read 34567 times)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
Re: Playmofriends Jousting Tournament in Winterhaven!
« Reply #150 on: November 05, 2010, 17:23:58 »
back to the tournament all  ;D ;D ;D

:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #151 on: November 05, 2010, 17:39:45 »

I agree!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #152 on: November 05, 2010, 17:53:30 »

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!  :love: :love:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Martin Milner

• Eugene, Oregon, USA
  • Playmo Master
    • An Englishman in Eugene
Introducing Sir Sigismund of Sweetwater
« Reply #153 on: November 06, 2010, 00:01:36 »

Sir Sigismund earned his knighthood when he defeated the slimy serpent of Slippery Bottom in single combat.

Together with the knighthood he was awarded a coat of Arms, black serpent on yellow field, to commemorate his victory, and the custody of Castle Slurpy.

Well thanks.  What he hadn't been told was that the castle was also in the Swamp of Damp Regrets. He decided to dismantle the castle stone by stone, and move it to the nearby Pile of Concrete Edging Bricks.

A Partial success. What he had forgotten to tell the architect was that the castle would also need rebuilding at the same time. No wonder the quote was so low, and they didn't even clean the stonework.

Nonetheless the costs wiped out his small treasury, so he determined to rebuild his fortune (and eventually his castle) by fighting in tournaments across the length and breadth of the High Kingdom.

Hencely he set out, accompanied by his squire Sam, son Larry the Gullible, bowman Bill, and his scribe and coin-counter Fat Freddy, who always seems to be the best fed of the whole group.

Here they are seen crossing the Lawn of Infrequent Mowing.

What other adventures and perils will they encounter on their journey? Only time, and the author's focus and energy, will tell.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2010, 00:07:48 by Martin Milner »

Offline Ali Baba

• prince of Oonowezu
  • Playmo Addict
  • Just say the magic word!
« Reply #154 on: November 06, 2010, 00:08:19 »

Yes, let's do that!

Got my lances in today. The final pieces I need to finish my champion. Will get to work on it this weekend.

By the way, I like Martins idea to put the pre-tournament banter in a different thread.

Anyway, great photo series, Martin. Love the background story. How did you get the boggy smell off your playmobil?
The hottest babe is:

3645 Family Yacht Woman

Offline Gis

• Playmo Master
  • Polar Bears are cool!
Re: Introducing Sir Sigismund of Sweetwater
« Reply #155 on: November 06, 2010, 01:36:38 »
Sir Sigismund earned his knighthood when he defeated the slimy serpent of Slippery Bottom in single combat.

Together with the knighthood he was awarded a coat of Arms, black serpent on yellow field, to commemorate his victory, and the custody of Castle Slurpy.

Well thanks.  What he hadn't been told was that the castle was also in the Swamp of Damp Regrets. He decided to dismantle the castle stone by stone, and move it to the nearby Pile of Concrete Edging Bricks.

A Partial success. What he had forgotten to tell the architect was that the castle would also need rebuilding at the same time. No wonder the quote was so low, and they didn't even clean the stonework.

Nonetheless the costs wiped out his small treasury, so he determined to rebuild his fortune (and eventually his castle) by fighting in tournaments across the length and breadth of the High Kingdom.

Hencely he set out, accompanied by his squire Sam, son Larry the Gullible, bowman Bill, and his scribe and coin-counter Fat Freddy, who always seems to be the best fed of the whole group.

Here they are seen crossing the Lawn of Infrequent Mowing.

What other adventures and perils will they encounter on their journey? Only time, and the author's focus and energy, will tell.

Great story Martin and thanks for getting this thread back on track...I am working on lots of little things hopefully posting some stuff tomorrow. No promises though!

Could you give me a closeup of your troupe? Then I can see how close I can make them from my own stashes!

Your naming is AWESOME!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #156 on: November 06, 2010, 07:50:37 »
Amazing background story Martin!!! Very well done!!! Very inspiring!!!

Offline kaethe

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #157 on: November 06, 2010, 15:44:25 »
the Lawn of Infrequent Mowing.

the land of martin has great place names.  such fun.
kaeth

Offline Martin Milner

• Eugene, Oregon, USA
  • Playmo Master
    • An Englishman in Eugene
« Reply #158 on: November 06, 2010, 18:08:06 »
Could you give me a closeup of your troupe? Then I can see how close I can make them from my own stashes!

Will do in a couple of days. Right now the group are kicking their way through the Leafpile of Recent Raking, and to be honest I think Larry is having too much fun to pose for a formal portrait right now.

Offline cowabounga

• Playmo Master
« Reply #159 on: December 22, 2010, 13:50:37 »

Life in the so called space age...