Author Topic: SYSTEM-X DESIGNER WANTED  (Read 39841 times)

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
Re: SYSTEM-X DESIGNER WANTED
« Reply #140 on: April 08, 2011, 12:59:00 »
Magnificent Vauban! :wow:
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline Sir Pleamo

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #141 on: May 02, 2011, 13:06:40 »
***3D-Library 2.0***
is out now!!!
Surly I have to say sorry again for publishing this new package of parts with some days of delay, I have to say sorry for some parts still missing, that I wanted to include, I should say sorry for… but no, I really do not feel sorry, because I am really proud of this new release! Why? Take a look at this Package 2.0 and find it out!  What you get now is a much more useable collection of parts than the first Package was. Now nearly all themes are involved. Beside the Pirat and Western building parts from the first release, now there are a lot of parts from the farms (3072, 4055, 4490), namely the stable-gate, the roofs, gables, and nearly the complete Fairytale parts  (e.g. 4250), also the Church (4296), and a lot of roofs which were really a lack of the first package.
All those that know this project from the beginning will remember that meanwhile I have made cannons, Klickys (still NOT included, because this will be another package) and all this stuff just to improve my skills and to try out new methods in my working flow… the result is, that I now was able to made a huge number of parts of that I thought a few month ago, it will always be impossible for me to generate them. So that frontier has moved strongly (just take a closer look to the Fairytale-parts and you will know what I mean or the shingled roofs)!

Anyway, I guess you are not interested in my words but in the parts, so here we go:
The Package now includes more than 350 parts (135 totally new parts). In addition some of the parts from the first package were fixed or rebuild in some aspects. So all parts available at the moment are included. The best way therefore is to delete all folders of your First Package and replace them with Package 2.0.
Like the first time, the download links (and passwords) you get via a PM to me! But don't be frustrated when I can not answer all PM just in time!

I really want to say thank you to a lot of you which have supported me in some aspects but namely I just can mention a few, so many thanks to:
cachalote (  :love: the silent mastermind in the background)
henri_martini ( :)9 )
socrates (thanks for really believing in my work)
Heather (how could I ever handle this without your support?)
EmmaJ, Tiermann, Indianna, tonguello,  WoT, AndrewL,. .. and, and and

...here are some pics...

...and for sure a new mansion of Port Pleamo

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #142 on: May 02, 2011, 13:38:20 »
Simply Magnificent Pleamo!!! :wow: :wow: :wow:
I love your work! :clap:
That house you built is truly a masterpiece. :o :o :o
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #143 on: May 02, 2011, 15:04:47 »
WOW!!! That house is amazingly beautiful!!!

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #144 on: May 02, 2011, 21:52:20 »
I LOVE the mansion!!! Magnificent!
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline henry_martini

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #145 on: May 08, 2011, 23:29:39 »
Now the fun can begin for everybody.  :)

Thank you so much for all your effort.

H_M
@geobra: Thanks a lot! :-)

Offline playmogal

• places for playmo women to go
  • Playmo Master
  • The bride and groom topper-my son's wedding cake
« Reply #146 on: May 28, 2011, 15:18:44 »

YES! In the next package the whole church will be included, so we get nearer to the Castle BUT I personally do not have a fairytale Castle! This makes it nearly impossible for me to include these parts!!! So if someone wants to help, GIVE ME SUCH A CASTLE!  ;D
Thanks so much for including the inside of the church. That is my favorite set due to the design of the roof allowing the sanctuary to be open and easily viewed. And the fact that there are no crosses means that the church can be used for anything, including a very cool home. Has anyone combined two churches yet? That is on my to-do list. Cheers! :lol:
After two decades of male toys (esp. Lego and PM) in our house, it is time to build something for us women!

Offline Sir Pleamo

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #147 on: May 28, 2011, 15:24:36 »
Has anyone combined two churches yet? That is on my to-do list. Cheers! :lol:

I guess I'm not the only one that have done this! ...but only two?  ;D

Offline playmogal

• places for playmo women to go
  • Playmo Master
  • The bride and groom topper-my son's wedding cake
« Reply #148 on: May 28, 2011, 16:28:05 »
I guess I'm not the only one that have done this! ...but only two?  ;D
In my dreams I would combine at least 3 of them! But when I woke up, there would be no place to put that big of a set unless we build a bigger house! Great idea though! :lol:
After two decades of male toys (esp. Lego and PM) in our house, it is time to build something for us women!

Offline Sir Pleamo

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #149 on: July 01, 2011, 14:06:21 »
***3D-Library 2.1***
is out now!!!

It has been a little bit quite here for a while... so maybe this will light the fire again...

Not long ago I have released the Version 2.0 and now there is 2.1 available. It comes with 160 totaly new parts (some are shown in the attached pic) and some fixed bugs within some allready released ones. So the total number of parts has increased to nearly 500 (483 exactly)

Like always, the download links (and passwords) you get via a PM to me!