Author Topic: The new versus old versions of the Playmobil City Hospitals!  (Read 29599 times)

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
In a future Photo story, I will be showing my latest creation of the new larger Playmobil City Hospital & Saint Mary's Trauma Center. I created an older version that I sold a few years ago that I am including a picture of to show the differences. This is an early tid bit of the future contribution photo story.

The original Playmobil City Hospital version.

A front view of the new Playmobil City Hospital & Trauma Center.

A rear side view of the new facility.

A small peek of the new interior ;)!

Old version Operating Rooms floor with recovery room, Emergency Department with trauma bay & police out post.

Neonatal & Peds unit.

ER waiting room.

Adult & pediatric wards.

Elevator & medevac landing pad crosswalk.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 21:01:18 by Bill Blackhurst »
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline 2005huysmans

• Playmo Lover
Re: The new versus old versions of the Playmobil City Hospitals!
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2010, 15:49:12 »
 :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
I love 2 buildings
the new version as soon as the previous version
it a very great job bill

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2010, 16:10:42 »
Thanks for the comparative pictures, Bill.  The great advantage of the new hospital is that with its glass walls you can see what type of building it is because you can see the interior.  The old hospital could be anything from the outside - a hospital, government offices, an apartment block and so on - although that might be an advantage in itself - change the sign and you change the building.

Your new hospital is superb, Bill.  I see there's the TV news people there and a great crowd so obviously some thing's afoot - maybe a klicky transplant or an outbreak of ABS fatigue?  Guess we'll have to wait and see. 
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2010, 16:21:46 »
I'll agree with Gordon!! The glass gives more advantages!!

Most importantyl, the new hospital is not so widespread and easier to move up and down on an elevator than having to cross several areas to get from one wing to the other! Believe me this is a great dissadvantage!!

Love your fleet of hospital vahicles Bill!!!  :love: :love: :love: :love: I have my sights on a couple myself!

Offline skypurr

• Crafty Klicky
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2010, 16:55:26 »
A wonderful building Bill, it really looks a very busy place.  :clap: :clap: :clap: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :clap: :clap: :clap:
I too like the glass windows, it does make it look much more modern.

I have never seen your original hospital before, but it looks to be a larger version of the small 'cottage hospital' I made for our recent exhibition.

The original Playmobil City Hospital version.

My small 'cottage' hospital

Yours does look more welcoming with the flowers though! 
The size of ours was limited by the pieces we had available at the time as we hadn't originally planned to have a hospital.  We also had a small piece of roof over the door originally but had to put it back on the church where it belonged!

I'll have to update mine for next year....  ;D

Elaine

PS Love the picture windows on your wall!

A house is not a home without a cat (or two).

Offline Gis

• Playmo Master
  • Polar Bears are cool!
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2010, 22:56:54 »
Awesome work Bill. I must agree with peoples sentiment that the new Hospital does look more convenient!

Thanks for sharing!

Offline baden-wurttemberg

• Firefighter Enthusiast
  • Playmo Master
    • http://stores.ebay.com/Baden-Wurttemberg
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2010, 02:31:25 »
Wow  :o Awesome Bill! Fantastic work!  :clap: I like all of it!  ;D

Baden  :wave:
Take every chance you get in life, because some things only happen once.

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2010, 02:58:09 »
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
I love 2 buildings
the new version as soon as the previous version
it a very great job bill

Thank you for the postive review, Manu!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2010, 03:04:26 »
Thanks for the comparative pictures, Bill.  The great advantage of the new hospital is that with its glass walls you can see what type of building it is because you can see the interior.  The old hospital could be anything from the outside - a hospital, government offices, an apartment block and so on - although that might be an advantage in itself - change the sign and you change the building.

Your new hospital is superb, Bill.  I see there's the TV news people there and a great crowd so obviously some thing's afoot - maybe a klicky transplant or an outbreak of ABS fatigue?  Guess we'll have to wait and see. 

Thank you for your support Gordon! I agree with you about the original version being too generic, & after I shipped it I realized I forgot to display the HOSPITAL sign above the front door in the pictures :-[! The photo story will have a televised grand opening & detailed pictures of the new hospitals interior with some other more stranger surprises.

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2010, 03:17:40 »
I'll agree with Gordon!! The glass gives more advantages!!

Most importantyl, the new hospital is not so widespread and easier to move up and down on an elevator than having to cross several areas to get from one wing to the other! Believe me this is a great dissadvantage!!

Love your fleet of hospital vahicles Bill!!!  :love: :love: :love: :love: I have my sights on a couple myself!

Thank you for your support Panos! The PCEMS vehicles are the ones that are stationed normally at the PCFD stations in district 1 & 2. There may be additional transport ambulances acquired for the 4 additional PC fire stations.