Author Topic: 4239 puppet theater  (Read 8414 times)

Offline Elric

• Playmo Master
4239 puppet theater
« on: August 12, 2010, 18:11:09 »
Sorry I don't have pics (camera is dead and I can't find the charger) but I got the new puppet theater yesterday and its a neat little set. Its well made and portable to carry all your stuff in. I mainly bought this because of the klickies. It comes with six of them. All but the prussian looking police officer will work in my medieval theme. Only downside, its 50 bucks.

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Re: 4239 puppet theater
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2010, 18:39:10 »
I have it in my sights but 50 euros is a bit too much for six figures ... Still, it plays music, doesn't it?

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2010, 18:47:47 »
Hi

Oh I too so much want this set for the Klickies. I just also hate the price tag. Please do a review to help me make up my mind

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Martin Milner

• Eugene, Oregon, USA
  • Playmo Master
    • An Englishman in Eugene
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2010, 19:34:05 »
I've also been watiching this set, and finally ordered one yesterday drect from Playmobil. I was hoping to get it locally at 15% discount, but they still haven't got it on the shelves and I was placing an order for some teepees, so...

$50 is a lot for six figures, but the theatre should make a nice backdrop for a lot of different stories.

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2010, 19:48:54 »
I've also been watiching this set, and finally ordered one yesterday drect from Playmobil. I was hoping to get it locally at 15% discount, but they still haven't got it on the shelves and I was placing an order for some teepees, so...

$50 is a lot for six figures, but the theatre should make a nice backdrop for a lot of different stories.

no it's on the market   ;)
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Martin Milner

• Eugene, Oregon, USA
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2010, 20:59:48 »

no it's on the market   ;)

I don't understand what you mean. Could you elaborate?

Offline Ali Baba

• prince of Oonowezu
  • Playmo Addict
  • Just say the magic word!
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2010, 06:10:11 »
As a toy, I think this is brilliant! I have one, but I haven't opened the box yet. I'll do that in 3 years.  :)

To pay that much money for just the klickies is a bit steep. I bet you can get those for less on Ebay.
The hottest babe is:

3645 Family Yacht Woman

Offline Elric

• Playmo Master
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2010, 13:32:45 »
Yea its a bit steep for the klickies but I will give my little girl the theater and keep the klickies and acessories for myself. :)

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2010, 14:27:05 »
I don't understand what you mean. Could you elaborate?

you said that it is not on the market and you bought it from playmobil direct , in greece it's been on the shelves for a few months  ;)
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Martin Milner

• Eugene, Oregon, USA
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2010, 15:31:11 »

you said that it is not on the market and you bought it from playmobil direct , in greece it's been on the shelves for a few months  ;)

I did not say it's not on the market. Read what I said. I said:

I was hoping to get it locally at 15% discount, but they still haven't got it on the shelves

I think from that it's pretty clear that as I was unable to get it locally at 15% discount I decided to get it direct from Playmobil instead.