Author Topic: New tools in Plumber Special  (Read 3513 times)

Offline Little Jo

• Tool Master
  • Playmo Master
    • Little Jo's PlaymoWorld
New tools in Plumber Special
« on: February 07, 2006, 08:01:03 »
Ah  :D, what did my eyes see on this photo (found on the German board): The special does not only include the new suction bell tool, but also a accu drill!!! Very cool  8-)
So Playmobil did read my accu drill customizing article  ;D ... although they obviously have taken the competing tool company (Bosch) as model ... anyway, please, Playmobil, I want the other tools shown on my site too  ;)

Offline Sylvia

• Administrator
  • Playmo Master
    • Just For Kl!cks
Re: New tools in Plumber Special
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2006, 10:05:20 »
So Playmobil did read my accu drill customizing article  ;D ... although they obviously have taken the competing tool company (Bosch) as model ... anyway, please, Playmobil, I want the other tools shown on my site too  ;)

;D

It's very possible you have given them some inspiration through the customising pages on your site, Jochen. 8-)

I can just imagine how excited you were when you noticed this new accessory. ;)

Btw, have you seen the hairdryer in the beauty salon set? Maybe it could be used as the base for making something else too? (Reminds me a bit of a heat gun used for stripping paint.) The water spray can in that set is quite a nifty little piece too. :)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2006, 10:16:06 »
I think you've influenced things there, Jochen.   Who nows what else they may follow up with.

The hairdryer does, indeed, look like a hot-air paint stripper, meg.

The water spray bottle is also used in some of the garden sets.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Little Jo

• Tool Master
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2006, 12:23:34 »
Hm  :hmm:, actually I do have the hair dryer and spray bottle, but I never spend a thought on using these for some tool customization. Great idea, thank you Sylvia. They really look useful. (I still want to customize a drill or hammer drill ... well a more heavy duty one than the accu drill)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2006, 13:02:28 »

The hairdryer does, indeed, look like a hot-air paint stripper, meg.

Ooooops! Done it again! :omg:  Sorry Sylvia!
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Sylvia

• Administrator
  • Playmo Master
    • Just For Kl!cks
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2006, 19:20:44 »
No problem, Gordon. I'm getting used to it. ;D
Out of all the members at PF, I probably couldn't ask for a nicer person to be mistaken for. ;)

The water spray bottle is also used in some of the garden sets.

I hadn't spotted that. They're making good use of the new mould then. ;) I wonder if the plunger (the item you called a suction bell tool, Jochen) will find its way to some other sets too. ;D

I've actually been ogling those Garden Nursery sets in the catalogue recently and thinking how nice they look, especially the greenhouse. 8-)

Offline Little Jo

• Tool Master
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2006, 20:07:51 »
I wonder if the plunger (the item you called a suction bell tool, Jochen) will find its way to some other sets too. ;D

Ah, ok. Hopefully I can memorize this term. It's somehow difficult to find the correct english terms, and me dictionary isn't always very helpful  :( Nevertheless I try to find a most appropriate term. So please help me out, whenever you recognize a more suitable one.

I've actually been ogling those Garden Nursery sets in the catalogue recently and thinking how nice they look, especially the greenhouse. 8-)

Oh, indeed they are very lovely. Those days they came out here, I saw this set and must have it. (Well, I like [the] flowers, plants, animals ...  :))

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2006, 03:00:49 »
I had meant to mail you about this Jo but had forgotten. :(

Those tools are also in light blue in the 5755 Holiday House
Part number 30 51 3750

When I first saw it I remember thinking about you and wondering if it was one that had been available before and I had just missed seeing it.

The tool set has the accu drill, a small handsaw a screwdriver, a mallet, a wrench, and a pliers.

The Holiday House also has a set of kitchen tools that I think are new?
They are in copper color and include a frying pan, a ladle, a spatula, a chopper? not sure there - it has a handle and four blades off it, and a knife. It was the knife that made me woder as it seems new. I would think I would have seen it before if it had been out there.

Part number is 30 51 1600 so it may be older I guess, anyone know?

Offline Little Jo

• Tool Master
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2006, 05:49:41 »
5755?!?!  :o  :omg: Never seen this before ... I don't think that this is available here in Germany ... and a blue accu drill is even better ('cause my/the AEG Power Tools are also blue -- dark blue)

Yes, the kitchen tools 30 51 1600 are actually in another set available (3968)