Author Topic: Sunday afternoon football  (Read 6711 times)

Offline bogol

• Playmo Enthusiast
  • FOCKENBERGH AERKOSMO
    • @mplified ideas
Re: Sunday afternoon football
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2006, 23:07:17 »
Err Sylvia... I think asuki will not read this... My team won 5:4 but she insisted that her last shot scored too although the ball didn't cross the line completely. WAAH! She saw me typing this! :-X Gotta run and hide!  ;) ;D

Offline Psyche

• Playmo Lover
  • Here's to 2006!
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2006, 01:05:28 »
Run fast Markus!

Run faster Ooh!

Fantastic sets and photos! :)
Um...if I say something you really don't want to hear, do you promise not to bite me?" - Willow, BTVS

Offline asuki

• Playmo Pal
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2006, 11:47:44 »
My team won 5:4
Aha!! but only if you count on the goal bogol made when I was eating chocolate.  ;D

Run fast Markus!

Run faster Ooh!

hihihihi   :lol:

PS: Hello everybody

Offline Psyche

• Playmo Lover
  • Here's to 2006!
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2006, 18:32:38 »
Aha!! but only if you count on the goal bogol made when I was eating chocolate.  ;D

Oh my! Everyone knows you are not allowed to score while your opponent is eating chocolate!  :o ;D

Poor Markus...now you will have, not only your bride, but chocolate fans from around the world after you!  :P

I think we should all declare Asuki the clear winner!  :yup:

P.S. Am I the only on who thinks surprising your loved one with such a cool set is soooooo romantic?  :cloud9:  Perhaps we should declare Bogel to be the sweetest Playmo husband?! (Even if he does cheat at football. ;)
« Last Edit: February 07, 2006, 18:36:41 by Psyche »
Um...if I say something you really don't want to hear, do you promise not to bite me?" - Willow, BTVS

Offline socrates

• Geobra Gourmet
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2006, 08:32:23 »
P.S. Am I the only on who thinks surprising your loved one with such a cool set is soooooo romantic?  :cloud9:  Perhaps we should declare Bogel to be the sweetest Playmo husband?! (Even if he does cheat at football. ;)

Hmm, it reminds me a little bit on a dad giving his son a train for christmas and playing all the time with it, with or without the son...  ::)
But at least Asuki appears to like playmo as well as soccer, so Bogol IS sweet...  ;)

I am so jealous about you all having already the set.
Not only that there is no real-store somewhere close to Luebeck, playmo seems to recall some of the sets, on their hp they changed the release date to end of march!  :o

best regards,
socrates
"Just living is not enough," said the butterfly, "one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower."
— Hans Christian Andersen