Author Topic: Wolf Knights....  (Read 20318 times)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Wolf Knights....
« on: June 09, 2010, 20:28:36 »
Hi all,

I've done a search of the review board and found no thread for the latest wolf knights... sets 4807 to 4812.

I have to admit I am a bit puzzled with these knights...they are totaly on their own, nothing like them was ever produced by playmobil!!

They each have a different wolf as a companion..(apart from the knight who controls the catapult)..

They each have a big piece of a wolf's head puzzle that when joined together, they make a nice throwing...rock, should i say?

Their armor has a bronze colour, which if mistreated, rubbed a lot or accidentaly hit, its wearing off (not in a significant amount but the wear off is there..) especially around the edges...the effect is not bad as it makes the armor look damaged from battle!!! ---- I am attaching two pictures of two shields that have marks like that... the one on the handle, the second one-the round one-around its edges...insignificant marks really but can be found on the armor after playing...

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Re: Wolf Knights....
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2010, 20:31:09 »
First wolf knight... set 4807

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2010, 20:34:11 »
wolf knight 4808...

I like this one the best I think because of the shield carried by archers (can you please remind me the name of that shield?) and because of the dragon helmet !!! What does the dragon helmet has to do with a wolf knight you'll ask me.... who knows? playmobil works in mysterious ways!!!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2010, 20:35:18 »
Wolf knight 4809...a fat klicky this one!!! I love the variations on these knights!!!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2010, 20:37:04 »
wolf knight 4810...he carries the banner...and has the best coloured wolf in my opinion... a shade of rat-blue

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2010, 20:38:11 »
Wolf knight 4811...the black wolf...maybe this knight is the leader...

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2010, 20:41:59 »
and last, but not least, wolf knight 4812...the one with the catapult...

I cannot seem able able to find the reins of the catapult...I'll look for them tomorrow...its a set or reins to which the wolves are tide to drag the catapult....the armor the wolves are wearing has more uses than defence...

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2010, 20:51:15 »
What I found most intriguing about these knights is the bronze colour...I have bought about ten of each in order to make knights with only bronze colour. Thus, my avatar!!! Only problem, none of them has bronze coloured hands...

More custom wolf knight's on the custom board!!!! Hope you Enjoyed the regular ones!!! Oh, and I owe you a picture with the wolfs dragging the catapult... so stay tuned!!! :wave: :wave: :wave:

Offline Gis

• Playmo Master
  • Polar Bears are cool!
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2010, 23:07:22 »
Thanks a lot for showing these detailed pictures WK. They indeed look like a bunch of great Klickies to have with nice equipment and unique armor. Although it looks like the helmet on 4808 wasn't Bronzed. Thats really weird if it is so.

The wolves very nice to especially them each having a different color.

Offline Elric

• Playmo Master
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2010, 23:50:13 »
I have these also.  I like the bronze  colors.  I have four catapults and about 30 to 40 wolf knights right now.  I have one set of bronze knights to lead the others into battle.  I don't use the dragon helmet because it just doesn't fit in my opinion.