Author Topic: Giorginettos Medieval Collection  (Read 158075 times)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
Re: Giorginettos Medieval Collection
« Reply #910 on: January 09, 2017, 20:46:06 »
well everyone , hello !  ;D

I am still about in case anyone wondered but raising two kids takes a lot more time than i thought so dont come to this wonderful forum as much as i hoped for. I have added a few klickies in the medieval collection and set up and have now 13 steck houses waiting to be added but need to bring down a wall and connect two rooms to gain more space  :lol: :lol: or move all this collection to a private underground garage that has lots of space ( 280m2) BUT i dont have the time at the moment. hopefully one day. THe set up is still up , no dust thank god thanks to air purifiers working 24/7 since 2011  :lol: :lol:

here are a few pics of the set up . enjoy , especially any new members that havent seen the most unreasonable set up of all time , there are klickies everywhere  :lol:

:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #911 on: January 09, 2017, 21:04:56 »
here are a few pics of the set up . enjoy , especially any new members that havent seen the most unreasonable set up of all time , there are klickies everywhere  :lol:

Welcome back Giorginetto! 

(I feel SO reasonable and restrained right now.  :P )

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #912 on: January 09, 2017, 23:35:55 »
Nice to see the Kingdom still holding together. Good to see you here George :wave:

Offline Salamander

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #913 on: January 10, 2017, 01:49:23 »
Oh my goodness! Amazing! :o

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #914 on: January 10, 2017, 19:44:58 »
Nice to see the Kingdom still holding together. Good to see you here George :wave:

Hello Tim !  :wave:, hope you well as well. The Jousting tournament , funny i mention it as i was watching its pics not long ago was an amazing event i must say once again.  ;D
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Tacbe

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #915 on: January 10, 2017, 22:13:12 »
So you won the lotery and spend it all on steck. You did the right thing!  ;D What a great collection. And what a nice setup. Love the pine forrest.
Playmobil will not tire, it will not falter and it will not fail

Offline tigana123

• Playmo Fanatic
  • Chief Architect
« Reply #916 on: January 23, 2017, 21:15:57 »
move all this collection to a private underground garage that has lots of space

Don't worry! I'm sure there are plenty of collectors willing to help you in moving this  ;D

Offline basilsdad

• Playmo Master
« Reply #917 on: January 23, 2017, 22:33:45 »
  :love:
Amazing, soooo jealous!

Joe
"One cat just leads to another."
 - Ernest Hemingway

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #918 on: January 27, 2017, 13:46:07 »
I am gong to try get Panos ( Wolf Knight) to help out and maybe this summer i move all this medieval set up to a different location so i can set the extra steck houses, the 300+ vikings and their naval base ( inc a used and a mint playbig viking ship which i have MISB at the momnent but suits playmos perfectly ) and the extra trees ( lots more ) and the wolf knights i still have boxed .... So much to do and so little time perhaps Panos will help and we will make a diorama almost doule the surface of this one....  :wave:

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #919 on: January 29, 2017, 16:18:42 »
I too am glad to see that your display is still up (and with a new Jeanne d'Arc I see). ;)
~Pynedor~