Author Topic: Hello from Queen Candy  (Read 8166 times)

Offline Queen Candy

• Queen of the castle
  • Playmo Pal
Hello from Queen Candy
« on: December 30, 2005, 21:00:14 »
My name is Tonia I am nine years old call me Queen Candy. I set up the avatar and my mum Sylvia took the photo. My favourite set of playmobil is The hair salon.I chose the name Queen Candy because i'm queen of the castle in my avatar picture. :wave:

Offline Serenity

• Playmo Lover
  • just call me Mal
Re: Hello from Queen Candy
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2005, 21:27:00 »
Hello Queen Candy, and Welcome!!  :wave:
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2005, 22:54:48 »
Welcome Queen Candy  :wave:. It's nice to see you here and that avatar you set up looks very good.

Look forward to hearing more from you.   :)
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Captain Henry

• Pirate King!
  • Playmo Lover
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2005, 23:55:35 »
Ahoy there Queen Candy! :wave: Captain Henry here at yer service! :)

Welcome aboard the good ship Playmofriends, I'm sure you'll be enjoying your time with us.

I've got a daughter just a wee bit younger than yourself, I'll have to get her to sign up as well.
He who rules the seas, rules the world! And pirates rule the seas! -- Captain Henry

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2005, 01:48:09 »
Hello, Queen Candy ...

Welcome from the United States Virgin Islands! ... :wave:

Your mum has done a brilliant job of creating this wonderful forum for all of us who love Playmobil!

Did you notice that Captain Henry talks kind of funny? That's because he's a pirate ...   :arrr: ... :)

There's another pirate here at PlaymoFriends named Mr.Dawkins. I'm sure that you'll see him sooner or later.

Thanks for joining us and I look forward to seeing you soon.

Happy New Year,
Richard

Offline Little Jo

• Tool Master
  • Playmo Master
    • Little Jo's PlaymoWorld
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2005, 08:45:02 »
Hello Tonia and a warm welcome from Germany

(Yes, actually it is getting warmer here  ;D ... and snow is melting ... Hurray! No snow shoveling anymore ... ups, I'm slightly off topic ... sorry  ;))

Offline David

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2005, 10:30:41 »

Hello Candy Queen , welcome to PlaymoFriends.

What a lovely avatar, are you the queen of the castle?

Guarrenzino.

Offline Queen Candy

• Queen of the castle
  • Playmo Pal
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2005, 12:14:46 »
Thank you for liking my avatar everyone.Yes I am queen of the castle in the picture but not at home.And thank you for welcoming me to the site! Have a happy new year! :)9

Offline Sylvia

• Administrator
  • Playmo Master
    • Just For Kl!cks
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2005, 12:57:08 »
I've got a daughter just a wee bit younger than yourself, I'll have to get her to sign up as well.

That would be great, Henry!  :D

Your mum has done a brilliant job of creating this wonderful forum for all of us who love Playmobil!

All the people who helped to put this forum together are delighted with how much support the fans have given us by joining PF and showing their enthusiasm for the forum by posting and taking an interest in the topics. :)

Thank you all for your nice replies to Tonia. She was very eager to see if there were replies to her topic. I did tell her that the name Queen Candy might get accidentally reversed because it's synonymous with certain brand names in the food industry, but she seemed adamant that that was what she would like to be called at PF. ;) David, I explained to her what I thought was meant by your question because she didn't know that 'Queen/King of a castle' can have a wider meaning. Hope I read your question correctly.

Offline arab warrior

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2005, 13:19:27 »
Hi there,

Welcome and a happy new year as well.