Author Topic: How to remove the Mini Take Along castle handles  (Read 2241 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
How to remove the Mini Take Along castle handles
« on: September 06, 2008, 18:37:23 »
Ok with these new sets some may want to use the walls as a freestanding piece and not use it as a storage or mobil set .
First get a small slotted screwdriver .
With your hand holding the set use the screwdriver to pop out the corner tabs . Keep holding pressure on the backing plate to not allow the tabs to snap back in .

with the screwdriver gently pry the upper center tab out and the rear plate will release

The backing plate has the two tabs on the upper corner and the one in the upper middle and the two bottom tabs that act like a hinge when the uppers are released 

Note : the 4776 was a bit harder do to the configuration of the set . On the 4775 I was able to do it with out a screw driver and simply grasp the handle w/ one hand and spread the upper corner out w/ the other and twist the back off . ( it has been over 100 degrees here so the plastic is warm )

If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Gepetto

• Playmo Master
Re: How to remove the Mini Take Along castle handles
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2008, 19:12:30 »
Great photos Rasputin! Thank you for the info.

Gepetto

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
Re: How to remove the Mini Take Along castle handles
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2008, 22:40:11 »

Thanks, Ras ...

I'm going to make an attempt at disassembling 4774.. 

Hopefully, it will be as easy as you've made it appear to be ...  :o

I'll let you know what happens.

All the best,
Richard