Author Topic: "Fletcher's New Place"  (Read 8963 times)

Offline Gustavo

• Playmo Master
  • At your service
Re: "Fletcher's New Place"
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2008, 20:17:31 »
"Fletcher's New Place",
PART III

Reaching the Border

On the way to Querquetulon, Fletcher and Nomy found Feortegot, a traveler, gentleman of generous figure, and now, they had more company!

So, is it really to Degendorf you're moving, son?                             

Me? Aw no, sir, ... Actually, I've found a very nice second
                              hand hollower place just south of Querquetulon, and ...

Querquetulon?? That's not a nice place to live,                             
if I may beg your pardon being honest ...                             

Or so they say, but, you see, there was
                              one of the recent governors who--

HALT!!

?!                                                           
??!                                                 
?!?                                                                     

YOU ARE LEAVING THE REALM!
                                                                                WHY SO?!

I'll better get down,                                                                                                   
talk to him ...                                                                                                             

Right!                                                                               

If you say so, son ...                             

Erm ... HELLO! My name's Fletcher ...
                                        I've been in service of Lord Davo for the last--

Blessings! : Fletchie! Is that you?!
                                                   It's really you, is it not?!

Erm ... It's a familiar voice ...                                                 
 Have we met?                                                 

It's me, brother!!!
*foonk*

Gus??                                                                     

*flop*
                                                                      Fletcher! It's been a while!

Appearently they
                               know each other ...

You bet!                                                                     

Hey! :
                    That isn't right! Storyteller said there was
                    gonna be nobody else in these stories
                    besides the ones already introduced
                    in the "Dramatis-personay", besides you,
                    who were a, kind of a surprise ...

But that guy ins't a new character ...                                                           
He's only the border man, he'll probably                                                           
not linger. Unless Fletcher convinces him                                                           
to come with us, but if so this trip will                                                           
become uncomfortable, all right ...                                                           

Humf!!

So, where have you been?
                                                                                          What've been doing, since you left
                                                                                          King Wilhelm's archers company? ...

Aw, no more soldier life to me,
                                        Gus ... I'm going into hunting business,
                                        I believe ... Besides, there's this succession
                                        matter, that left the realm a real mess! ...

Border man, aye? ... Humf! ...                                                                                                   

:blackhair:

Gus

Offline Gustavo

• Playmo Master
  • At your service
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2008, 23:56:13 »
Playmo Ladies & Gentlemen!

Next part is shot already, but I'll have to divide it in two parts, because of the dialogue part, that is very much hard work for one Sunday afternoon ... (It'd take me up into the night, and I intend to do other things as well ... After all, playmo is part of life, not all of it / It has almost been ::), when I was before 6-7 ... But it was a long time ago (...).)

Even so, I'll publish them as Parts IV & V separately, under title of "Fletcher's New Place", although there will be alternative titles :evilplan: ...

I hope you like them! :yup:

Yours

Gus
Gus

Offline Gustavo

• Playmo Master
  • At your service
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2008, 14:47:17 »
FLETCHER'S NEW PLACE
Part IV

The meeting episode

On their way to Querquetulon, the wood south of Degendorf, Fletcher happened to find an old friend. While they were chatting about Tapian politics ...

... There it happened that a knight was coming on the way back from the Bladros' village.

I'm moving, you know, Gus? I've just found a place south
                                                  of Degendorf, and I think I'm finally going to settle down,
                                                  and ...

Oh ... South of Degendorf is Querquetulon ...

Yeah. I--         

They say it isn't a nice place to live ...

So they say ...                                                                               

Oh, look! : Another man.
Now it's gonna be a delay, grmbl!

Where?!                                                                     

Right there!                                                                               

Oh no! ... Uhm,  Interesting!                                                                                                                       

But, you see, Querquetulon
                                                                                          has been under great rule, since last ...

We seem to have reached the border,
                              Pyrgopolyniczes!

pew*                                                 
Pfrfrfrfrfrfr ...**                             

OH NO!!! It's him!!!                                                                                                   

Eh??!

Who?? ...

ZWEEEW!!                                                                                         

?

There he goes again! ...

flop-flop-flop-flop-flop-flop! ...                                                 

Again?? What do you mean?
                                                                      What's going on here, Mrs. Carrot??

Well ... He's been avoiding that man,
                    I don't precisely know why ...

Your Highness!

Hello, Gus! How are you doing?
                                                                      What's the news in the border?

It's doing fine, milord!                                                 
I was investigating some suspects,                                                 
but it turned out that I found an old                                                 
friend!                                                 

Well, that's great! Hoops!!

Smokes ... I had better introduce myself here ...                             

??!

So, Gus ... Will you make the honours,
                                                                                                                        'n let me know your friend's name?!

* "Welcome to the Border, noble travellers!"
** "So says the guardian, Elmo ..."

Gus

Offline Gustavo

• Playmo Master
  • At your service
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2008, 15:38:51 »
During this interval ...

Dear Playmo Ladies & Gentlemen,

This episode is obviously "to be continued". It's shot already (about three weeks ago ...), but, once it takes a while so as to work the text positions, I won't be able to make the sequence this weekend, I'm afraid ...

There's a comments thread for this topic. Well, it didn't come up as such, but I realize that it may work as such, so, if any of you wishes to say something, but don't want to interrupt the suspense, make your comments at "An Index to Elmo & Fletcher".

See you next time!
 :wave:

Yours,

Gus

[Ps. Link to Part IV, "The Meeting Episode" : http://www.playmofriends.com/forum/index.php?topic=2375.msg28614#msg28614]
« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 18:00:06 by Gustavo »
Gus

Offline Gustavo

• Playmo Master
  • At your service
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2008, 22:00:59 »
FLETCHER'S NEW PLACE
Part V

or Part IV, b

Fletcher saw himself in a difficult situation, as he went his way to the Degendorf region, for Sir Elmo was returning from that exact village. Amid such intrigue, the Archer's friends saw themselves in a pretty awkward situation as well ...

This is at least ridiculous ... Thinks madam hollower

Fletcher! Where do you think you are?
                              What d'you think you're doing??!
                              What's going on??!

Sheeew!!! I'm not here!!!                                                 

Don't be silly!!! Of course you ARE here!
Hiding won't save you for ever! What's going on??

Some guys wished to involve me in a plot to kill that knight!                                                                     
This is one of the reasons why I'm leaving Tapia ...                                                                     
maybe the best of'em ...                                                                     

Wögh!!! What are you talking about??!
          Let me down! ...

Did I hear it right??                                                                                         
Are you gon'na kill that gentleman??!                                                                                         

SHEEEEEW!!!                                                 
'Course not ... Didn't you hear??!                                                 
This is the reason I'm running away!!                                                 

Fletcher! ... Then you must TELL HIM,                                                                                         
tell him everything about it! Everything you know!                                                                                         

No way! Are you crazy??!                                                 

Do you want him to die?                                                                                         
Who is he again??!                                                                                         

I only want NOT to make any part of this nonsense!                                                 

Well COME ON, then, lets put an end on it!                                                                                                             

No! -- Wait, Num' ... Please! ...                                                                               
Hey, let go! Arrr!!                                                                               

... And then I asked for a lift, and he was so kind,
                              but I wandered whether he was going to Degendorf,
                              and he said he was going to Querquetulon, and I said,
                              of course,
                              that "Oh, mister, Querquetulon?? They say it isn't good
                              business to live in Querquetulon ...", because this is what
                              people have been saying about that wood ... And then I ...

Uh-hum!?
                                                                                                                        Really? Why so? ...

Walk, come on!!!                                                                               

Nomy, please! ... You don't know what you're doing!!!                                                 
Let go of me! ...                                                 

Awgh, you talk like my little ones!                                                                               
When they don't wan'na eat the beans!                                                                               

Woll, everyone knows that that
                                                                                                              place's cursed 'n haunted, mylord!!

Sir Knight!, do you know this man??                                                                     

Erm ... Hi there! 'Long time ...                                                                                                                       

Well : He is inocent!                                                                     

?
                                                                                                                                  !
                                                                                ?

??

Fletcher!!! It's been
                                                            such a long time!!!

Good friends meet at last!
                                                                                                              How joyful!

So, this was how Elmo met Fletcher the adventurer, after a long time abroad, in his adventures. You might be wandering ... So What next? ...

Now, dear Playmofriend
(& guest)
            this was a chapter,
it is now concluded.

Henceforth, stories will
follow,
         or so hopes

Your Storyteller,
         Blackhair Gus ~

FINIS

Gus