Author Topic: Evolution of bml87ís collection  (Read 13235 times)

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Lover
  • Collecting Western and animal themes.
Re: Evolution of bml87ís collection
« Reply #90 on: November 07, 2018, 12:36:08 »
The crew is ready to serve! I ordered some extra Roncalli girls and boys and customised some of them. Apart from 3 others, this is the complete crew!

Apparently I received the last 9 pieces of the hat (according to my invoice, I actually ordered 10 of them):

Boris from Belgium - My dioramas: North American desert, Western Town II & Circus Roncalli

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Lover
« Reply #91 on: November 09, 2018, 09:45:18 »
Today I received some more parts! I was able to restore some older clowns. Two pictures of my clown family:

Apparently it is cheaper to order the colts / foals via the DS parts service, than to order set 6263 for example. Now I still miss one, which I ordered separately...

Boris from Belgium - My dioramas: North American desert, Western Town II & Circus Roncalli

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Lover
« Reply #92 on: November 12, 2018, 12:28:14 »
I was so lucky to get me this one second hand! I cannot wait much longer to create a new diorama soon!

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #93 on: November 15, 2018, 10:36:53 »
Oooooh that one is one of my alltime favourites  :love:  (yes, I have a lot of favourites, but nevertheless...)

Enjoy your purchase!

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #94 on: November 24, 2018, 05:29:15 »
Yes, those buildings with Steck platform pieces are very sought-after and lovely.
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)