Author Topic: 2018 new items  (Read 10132 times)

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
Re: 2018 new items
« Reply #40 on: December 30, 2017, 09:38:28 »
I'd prefer brown frames too though I wouldn't mind the black that much.

They could however change the color of the roof and the framework to other colors because most are white with a red roof. Yellow with the dark blue roof might look nice.

As for the stickers, I'd love to see the original ones but it might be nice if they add an english sticker too so people may not confuse it for a rat house.  ;)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #41 on: December 31, 2017, 16:21:00 »
As for the stickers, I'd love to see the original ones but it might be nice if they add an english sticker too so people may not confuse it for a rat house.  ;)

:lmao: :lmao:

(but very true!)

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
  • Collecting Western and animal themes.
« Reply #42 on: January 03, 2018, 20:28:37 »
Out of curiosity I just watched an episode of “Spirit running free” on Netflix. For one thing I’m glad; however the main character is played by a girl, the series doesn’t look “pink” or “too girly” at all, they use normal colours and normal Western buildings. Nice detail: the father of Lucky is the owner of a railroad company... (too much wishful thinking, right?).
Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #43 on: January 03, 2018, 20:36:15 »
Nice detail: the father of Lucky is the owner of a railroad company... (too much wishful thinking, right?).

Probably...

Offline Klickteryx

• Playmo Master
« Reply #44 on: January 03, 2018, 21:29:18 »
... it might be nice if they add an english sticker too so people may not confuse it for a rat house.  ;)

It's a council building, of course it's a rat house. No confusion there. ;D

The French version is equally confusing for an English speaker - Hotel de Ville sounds like a fancy place to stay the night. Except the restaurant underneath is just called Restaurant under the Town Hall - they must have stayed up all night coming up with that name.
Oh yes, again you have to love the German name where a restaurant is called a rat cellar. Or is it rat seller? I haven't seen the menu so don't know.

Some English signs would be nice though. I mainly want to see the warning poster about not drinking, being loud etc on feasts days.
Does the German version use old language or some dialect because many of the words are hard to find a translation for.

Offline Macruran

• desperate but not serious
  • Playmo Master
  • Hiya!
    • my incomplete collection spreadsheet
« Reply #45 on: January 04, 2018, 04:07:06 »
Oh yes, again you have to love the German name where a restaurant is called a rat cellar. Or is it rat seller? I haven't seen the menu so don't know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imvA25fJf9c&feature=youtu.be&t=233
"We like things in little." - G. Stein  
 :roman:

Offline Klickteryx

• Playmo Master

Offline Macruran

• desperate but not serious
  • Playmo Master
  • Hiya!
    • my incomplete collection spreadsheet
« Reply #47 on: January 05, 2018, 05:11:56 »
Not from MPFC, Idle's the only Python in it. It's from the hilarious mockumentary All You Need Is Cash aka The Rutles. If you like the Beatles and/or British comedy, it's highly recommended!  :)9
"We like things in little." - G. Stein  
 :roman:

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #48 on: January 13, 2018, 16:17:35 »
Ok, the Dragons are all the main characters that were missing!   :yippee:

Yes, that sounds great. <*) The sheep thrower is actually used for a game by the characters. :-\

HTTYD and Spirit are both Dreamworks, so it looks like PM decided to cultivate that relationship.

It would certainly seem so. If they continue this, I think we could get some really nice sets from the Tales of Arcadia trilogy (Trollhunters, 3 Below, and Wizards).

I'd be very happy with reissues from the original magic theme though. That one time that it was made equally for both boys and girls before splitting it up into a world of violence for boys and a world of pink for girls.
This theme had many great looking princesses, fairies and such in normal colors! And all kinds of gnomes, wizards, genies and forest spirits that aren't armed to the teeth and could serve many purposes.

How true..

I'd still prefer new klickys, but along the same line... Nice colors and all.

I am certainly with you both on that wish. The Magic theme is probably the best theme ever released. <*)
~Pynedor~

Offline Customizer

• Playmo Master
« Reply #49 on: January 24, 2018, 09:15:06 »
Hi,

two new pics...

Info from: gjcklickyfans

greetings

Andi