General > What is this???

Ghost knight?

(1/5) > >>

tahra:
This guy is not supposed to look like this.. or is he?

Though I am not fond of the sculpts... well...

The_Mad_Hadder:
Looks as though he is missing his moulding injection pigment.

Unless it glows in the dark I dare say he was not intentional. Do you have a set number or was this a pick up at some swap/trade?

tahra:

--- Quote from: The_Mad_Hadder on December 06, 2017, 20:57:09 ---Looks as though he is missing his moulding injection pigment.

Unless it glows in the dark I dare say he was not intentional. Do you have a set number or was this a pick up at some swap/trade?

--- End quote ---

I'm think he's not from a set, that is why I am asking.. Bought him in a local ads site... Because he  looked off ;D

Everyone knows I favor weird colors, right? (if not those neckpieces/armor/helmets..)

StJohn:
I bet this is the 4434 Silver Knight stripped of his chrome coating. No idea what chemicals were used to achieve this, but that it is possible sends shivers down my spine. It would appear that new chrome is not indestructible :0

Still, nice to see what lies underneath. Thanks for showing, Tahra.

Best wishes
StJohn

Klickteryx:

--- Quote from: StJohn on December 06, 2017, 22:35:48 ---I bet this is the 4434 Silver Knight stripped of his chrome coating. No idea what chemicals were used to achieve this, but that it is possible sends shivers down my spine. It would appear that new chrome is not indestructible :0

Still, nice to see what lies underneath. Thanks for showing, Tahra.

Best wishes
StJohn

--- End quote ---

My first thought too.

I know simple green strips the chrome off the old klickies, maybe it or similar will strip the new chrome off?

The next question is why would someone do this?

No, hang about, another possibility is that this is the armour off the anniversary golden knight which is prone to oxidising badly. That would explain why it was stripped.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version