Author Topic: Ferrovie dello Balconia (part 2)  (Read 30695 times)

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
  • Happy Little Victorians
    • Playmovictorian
Re: Ferrovie dello Balconia (part 2)
« Reply #90 on: March 31, 2018, 09:10:58 »
I love the I K Brunel tunnel picture sets  :love:

A very entertaining thread indeed  :)
La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.

Offline Marco_4124

• Playmo Addict
  • Playmo Flagmaster
« Reply #91 on: March 31, 2018, 09:55:39 »
Unexpectedly, the Easter bunny has a surprise for the staff and travellers of the Ferrovie dello Balconia. A wagonload of Easter eggs has arrived. Little Benjamin has already found a place on top of the cargo of Easter eggs. The residents are happy: the Easter eggs look wonderful, and the Easter celebration is now certainly a success.

Meanwhile Henk and Ben are doing another job for the Easter bunny. The train does not have any lights, which is compulsory on the railwayline of the Ferrovie dello Balconia. But with a red bike light and some handiwork, this problem has also been solved.

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
  • Happy Little Victorians
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #92 on: March 31, 2018, 10:44:35 »
Happy Easter dear Marco  :wave:
La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #93 on: March 31, 2018, 10:55:10 »
What a great idea!

(I suppose with Benjamin there not all the eggs will reach the destination ;) )

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #94 on: March 31, 2018, 11:52:39 »
Wonderful! And a Happy Easter to you and all the staff and residents.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Marco_4124

• Playmo Addict
  • Playmo Flagmaster
« Reply #95 on: April 04, 2018, 08:27:06 »
The staff of the Eastern Balcony Railway (EBR) were nevertheless persuaded to let themselves be photographed. Or do you really believe that this locomotive is controlled by remote control from a distance ???

Furthermore, some less pleasant news from the campsite. A part of the garden changes into a mud pool during rainfall. Consideration is being given to increasing the garden a little. Sand has now been ordered.

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #96 on: April 04, 2018, 08:47:20 »
Or a viaduct over the marshy area?
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Marco_4124

• Playmo Addict
  • Playmo Flagmaster
« Reply #97 on: April 08, 2018, 14:56:13 »
A mobile model train layout has different problems than a fixed model train layout, but the challenges are no less important. One of the most popular accessories is the Playmobil 4383 level crossing. The design of this level crossing is particularly good because it can be used with metal and plastic Playmobil rails, LGB rails and Piko rails. As long as the level crossing is on a level surface, for example a room floor or a balcony. If the railway is lying in the grass, problems will arise. The loose parts of the road do not stay in place or jump loose when a train passes. Until recently I didn't have a good solution for it, until my father lay a piece of plastic plate underneath the railway crossing. I have worked out this solution in more detail. Finally, the Stainz steam locomotive's track sweepers also proved to be too wide and jammed on the curb of the level crossing. I have ordered extra track sweepers, and shortened them so that the Stainz can now also pass the level crossing. I keep the extra set of track sweepers so that the Stainz can be rebuilt in its original condition.

All the separate parts of Playmobil 4383 level crossing, and the extra plastic plate I made to place under the level crossing.

When everything is mounted, the adjustment is hardly noticeable. Maybe the stripes on the bike path might continue.

The Stainz track sweepers proved to be too wide and jammed on the curb of the level crossing. I have now shortened these. Problem solved.

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
« Reply #98 on: April 08, 2018, 16:12:22 »
Two neat solutions, Marco.

Offline Marco_4124

• Playmo Addict
  • Playmo Flagmaster
« Reply #99 on: April 11, 2018, 11:30:44 »
See next page.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2018, 12:55:58 by Marco_4124 »