General > What is this???

Funny drill

(1/2) > >>

StJohn:
Hello community

I'm modestly into Polar now ;D and got a 3466 :love: with this extra bit. Not part of the original set, but still very appropriate. I guess it is Playmobil but cannot find it in Playmodb. Any ideas what set it is from? Thanks for your help!

PS: Now attaching an image for the first time. Fingers crossed it works, and sad to do so as it won't be visible to the outside world. The hosting crisis needs to be overcome, or can the settings for PF be changed so to make uploaded images visible to visitors?

Best wishes
StJohn

playmofire:
Technically it's a brace and bit rather than  a drill and I would have thought that if it is Playmobil it would be more likely in a farm set or mediaeval set (did they make a carpenter's shop?).

Klickteryx:
Can a klicky hold it?

Baron Marshall:
We had that set... Don't remember the part but it is a manual drill... Really useful... Could be from a polar set as they are used for ice coring and drilling ice fishing holes.

StJohn:

--- Quote from: Klickteryx on August 11, 2017, 22:40:14 ---Can a klicky hold it?
--- End quote ---

Good question! Actually, not really. Only as depicted, not in the way one is expected to handle such device. Perhaps it isn't PM after all...

Best wishes
StJohn

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version