Author Topic: 2017-2018 Catalog  (Read 3548 times)

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
Re: 2017-2018 Catalog
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2017, 20:08:08 »
Some interesing things there! The catalogue at playmobil.de has limited resolution but
this this link allows one to download a pdf.

I can now see why Macruran and Tahra were getting excited about the Noahs!
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline Macruran

• desperate but not serious
  • Playmo Master
  • Hiya!
    • my incomplete collection spreadsheet
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2017, 01:23:10 »
"Auflage limitiert"  >:(  That's German for "You will have no chance to buy this in your country".
"We like things in little." - G. Stein  
 :roman:

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2017, 13:28:59 »
Es macht nichts. That's German for 'I will probably be able to get the figures through UK DS.' Once the set has been released, I will try at any rate! Fingers crossed!
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2017, 15:41:19 »
I can now see why Macruran and Tahra were getting excited about the Noahs!

"Mrs.Noah" has an exlusively printed blouse/sleeves anddress....and is this the first time this scarve is in brown?

as for noah....is his robe a new green or is it the same as the green statue of liberty? am are his legs same as those of some playmo egyptians but in light flesh color for the first time(or playmo Romans already have them?)? ...otherwise I can understand why Noah is also that special  :-\

Offline Klickteryx

• Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2017, 20:04:35 »
How appropriate that Noah is wearing what looks to be the highland plaid that came with the Braveheart fi?ure because I have to know what he's wearing under his robes. ;D

Offline Macruran

• Playmo Master
  • Hiya!
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2017, 04:26:54 »
Es macht nichts. That's German for 'I will probably be able to get the figures through UK DS.' Once the set has been released, I will try at any rate! Fingers crossed!

:fistbump.emoji:

as for noah....is his robe a new green or is it the same as the green statue of liberty? am are his legs same as those of some playmo egyptians but in light flesh color for the first time(or playmo Romans already have them?)? ...otherwise I can understand why Noah is also that special  :-\

Looks like a new green but it's hard to tell. Romans have those sandals but as K-ryx says we need a peek under the toga.

:picsplz:

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2017, 16:04:24 »
.....we need a peek under the toga.

:-[

Offline Macruran

• Playmo Master
  • Hiya!
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2017, 03:54:12 »
 :lol:

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2017, 20:42:01 »
I personally am interested in a more detailed look on his torso ... well, his shirt I mean.

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline Macruran

• Playmo Master
  • Hiya!
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2019, 01:33:07 »
I STILL don't have a Noah + wife from 9373. Been watching ebay like a hawk too.  :'( :wall: