Author Topic: Mundobil  (Read 345 times)

Offline GrahamB

• PCC Member
  • Playmo Master
Mundobil
« on: July 27, 2017, 06:58:55 »
I stumbled across this website (www.mundobil.com) recently. It seems to be a database-cum-sales site (along the lines of Bricklink for Lego) and has inventories of PM sets, pictures of parts, etc. I would think its still under development. It carries a message that it is closed until April 2017, so obviously not currently being monitored.

Does anyone know who set it up, or any more about it? Has anyone used it? I can't find any reference to it here on PF.

Edit: The author must be French judging by the fact that most of the FAQs are in French, as are the Conditions of Use. I didn't spot the tiny ? button at first!

« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 07:10:27 by GrahamB »
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline Macruran

• desperate but not serious
  • PCC Member
  • Playmo Master
  • Hiya!
    • my incomplete collection spreadsheet
Re: Mundobil
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2017, 17:23:59 »
I've run across it searching for stuff but I have nothing useful to contribute about it... :-[
"We like things in little." - G. Stein  
 :roman:

Offline Ismene

• PCC Member
  • Playmo Master
Re: Mundobil
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2017, 21:14:32 »
It's an interesting idea, though rather concerning that it was closed for medical reasons in April and the site owner hasn't returned.  :-\