General > What is this???

Cuffs or no cuffs?

(1/3) > >>

tonguello:
Hey guys!
I recently (one hour ago) got my hands on a Special 4512, used, great condition, NO BOX.

But checking the box's pics on the web I see that in the front of the box the klicky has JUST ONE black cuff, but at the back, there are no cuffs.
So could someone who got it MINT confirm if it comes with or without cuffs? and if so, how many and what kind?
Thanks!!

playmofire:
You'll notice that we can't see the photos because Photobucket has stopped those who use its free services directly linking to other websites.

If you now want to link directly with another website from Photobucket, you now have to pay for your Photobucket account.

As one user affected by this change, I certainly won't be paying for my Photobucket account as even the free account is poor value for money.

tahra:
Yes, I have been noticing that missing pics issue too...

As to the rocker, I don't recall any cuffs ever... but my poor tired head.. can't say for sure. I don't even remember if we ever got a mib one :-[

GrahamB:
I don't have 3516 MIB. The front of the box shows him wearing a black cuff (the other wrist is not visible), the back shows no cuffs. I think the cuffs would be these, but I am not really sure if he had them or not!

tonguello:

--- Quote from: playmofire on July 14, 2017, 06:15:48 ---You'll notice that we can't see the photos because Photobucket has stopped those who use its free services directly linking to other websites.

If you now want to link directly with another website from Photobucket, you now have to pay for your Photobucket account.

As one user affected by this change, I certainly won't be paying for my Photobucket account as even the free account is poor value for money.

--- End quote ---

OH wow... I didn't know that! Do that apply for old photos too? Nothing I've ever posted is seen??  :0 :0 :0 :0 :0

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version