Author Topic: New idea for ammo box  (Read 1809 times)

Offline HDTM

• Playmo Fanatic
    • Little Carpet Wars
Re: New idea for ammo box
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2017, 07:34:51 »
thank you HDTM!
(I hope you ordered 50 of the longer version....I have little patience when I get an inspiration for a new part, so I often buy more than the quantity I need without ordering 1 piece first....and getting wrong parts or dont fit or are in reality, different from the angled drawings :P)

I wrote to the italian direct service asking infos about the different lenghts before confirming the payment but they did not know anything about lenght :( however I did measure the ones I bought before and the lenght is...6 cm and 7 mm

Fortunately I have plenty of them but unfortunately they are still too short...alas!

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2017, 11:04:51 »
...6 cm and 7 mm

..... but unfortunately they are still too short...alas!

What would be long enough for you?
You can order the long white ones, if you're able to conceal the excess in the rear recess of the pouch.....or cut it and heat a new knob? of make a new tight knot before trimming the excess off?

Offline HDTM

• Playmo Fanatic
    • Little Carpet Wars
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2017, 08:20:41 »
Hi Cheng :)

many thanks for your suggestion, do you have the code for the longer white ones?
I think that the ideal lenght would be 7-8 cm  :wave:

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2017, 09:15:01 »
do you have the code for the longer white ones?
I think that the ideal lenght would be 7-8 cm  :wave:

the white strap is 30224433 but looking at it again, I'm not confident of its length....I dont have one but was judging by the image below....please check for yourself....I'm sorry if it turns out not to be any longer

perhaps one of us has one of those sets (5579, 6862, 4898, 9126, 9233) can measure it for HDTM here

and HTDM, do let us know when you know of its length ;)