Author Topic: 6887 Summer camp  (Read 2319 times)

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
Re: 6887 Summer camp
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2017, 18:17:54 »
It's system WHY, right? Does it come apart easily for storage? (my wallet strongly dislikes you).

Yes it is, it's made of large plates that come apart rather easily, but they're big if you need to store them.

If I ever buy more of these, I'll send the kids over to you  ;)

That giant grill contraption is a real thing. I actually saw one a couple years back when I was in Germany at a beer tent.

Ha! Nice to know  :) Germans are serious about their barbecue.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2017, 19:33:04 »
Yes it is, it's made of large plates that come apart rather easily, but they're big if you need to store them.

If I ever buy more of these, I'll send the kids over to you  ;)

Thank you...

I do love the roof... but system WHY... meh..

Offline Marco_4124

• Playmo Addict
  • Playmo Flagmaster
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2017, 19:14:17 »
Funny that the toilet is behind doors and the shower not....

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2017, 19:35:10 »
Funny that the toilet is behind doors and the shower not....

:lol:

I think that's not uncommon, it's like those showers on the beach: you can leave your swimsuit on.

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2017, 09:28:40 »
Thank you for taking time out of your busy parenting schedule to share this, birdie! It's a lovely set, somewhat reminiscent of the 3230 - Family Vacation Home from 15 years ago, but with some great additional features (I like the shower/sinks/toilet!). Great pictures!

That printing on the boy may be just a poor quality one-off which slipped through the quality control. Nice new child hair styles!

I like the table on a tree stump and the zip-wire, but that tripod BBQ is not to my taste.

Were the stickers already on the food containers, or did you have to apply them yourself? You implied the latter, but I am still interested in finding out if Geobra have gone over to factory-applied (or outworker-applied) stickers.
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)