General > News

Ghostbusters & HTTYD sets on Playmobil USA with (mostly) August availability

(1/4) > >>

Indianna:
There was some question about these sets coming to the USA, but Playmobil USA has them online now, for August release except for one HTTYD set in September.  The prices seem OK, despite licensing costs.
Links:  HTTYD,  Ghostbusters

The_Mad_Hadder:

--- Quote from: Indianna on February 10, 2017, 17:21:08 ---There was some question about these sets coming to the USA, but Playmobil USA has them online now, for August release except for one HTTYD set in September.  The prices seem OK, despite licensing costs.
Links:  HTTYD,  Ghostbusters

--- End quote ---

Looking good, wish the Canadian dollar was not so bad, but all those GhostBusters are going to be mine. Would like to bring out the cabby with his taxi, though could make my own with other sets.

playmofire:
Also on UK site.  All sets available from May.

tahra:
Also in Portugal...

The_Mad_Hadder:
We do not have a date in Canada yet. They have a link on Playmobil.ca to Ghostbusters but when you click it, says no products found...

http://www.playmobil.ca/on/demandware.store/Sites-CA-Site/en_CA/Search-Show?cgid=SonyGhostbusters

Going to be going to my local toy store though for these anyways. I get a 15% discount when I spend 100.00 or more on Playmobil.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version