Author Topic: Toby Moves House (and gets a pony)  (Read 6127 times)

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
Re: Toby Moves House (and gets a pony)
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2016, 10:03:59 »
"little list"  :lol:
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2016, 19:26:27 »
Great story so far. I wonder what Daddy does for a living to afford a big country house like that? Write zoo guidebooks maybe?

Offline Raven

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2016, 19:41:28 »
:lol:

Zoo Reviewer?

Zoo 1: 'Very educational; but not always appreciated by children.'

Zoo 2: 'Commercialized.  Too many things to waste money on. Children may like it very much, but that is not a recommendation.'
Have a good time, make life cheerful and bright, dance if you want to, sing if you can, play as long as you live and leave the world with a smile - Lemuel K. Washburn

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2016, 21:29:46 »
Love how there are SO many details in the house.. inspiring system X work!

And.. gods, they are fast! Maybe you should send Toby over, to sort my playmostuff :-[

'Look,' she said to Daddy, 'I've made a little list of the things that we need to buy for the house.'

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:  That is a great pic!

Offline leefert

• Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2016, 23:39:44 »
Oooooooo!!!! I love Toby stories! This one doesn't disappoint either
I'm glad that I'm not the only one :)

Offline Raven

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2016, 07:01:22 »
Part Four - Fun Times with Jessica

'Yippee! I'm going to see Jessica's pony today!' said Toby, next morning.

'Toby! Come down from there!' said Daddy, 'That's dangerous!'

'This is Freckles,' said Jessica.

'She's lovely,' said Toby.

'The horse is called Cloud,' said Jessica, 'She's mummy's horse, but she is retired now.'

'I'll ride Freckles on the way out, while you ride your bike,' said Jessica, 'And then on the way home, we can swap places.'

'Freckles is lovely to ride,' said Toby, when it was his turn.

After taking Freckles back to her field, Jessica said to Toby,

'Are you thirsty? Let's go back to my house and get some drinks.'

'Do you like cherry soda?' asked Jessica, 'I'll show you where we can sit down.'

'Would you like a glass for your drink?' asked Jessica.

'No, it's fine,' said Toby, 'I like drinking straight from the bottle.'

'Me too,' said Jessica.

'Can I use your bathroom?' asked Toby.

'Of course,' said Jessica, 'Come this way.'

'I like your bedroom,' said Toby.

'Just go through there,' said Jessica.

'Thank you,' said Toby.

Back at home, Mummy said to Toby,

'You need to keep on with your riding lessons, so I've booked you a course at the riding school nearby.'

And so Toby continued to improve his riding. Sometimes even Daddy came to watch.

After the first heavy rainfall that year, Mummy and Daddy discovered that the house roof was leaking.

'That's dealt with that temporarily,' said Mummy, 'But we will need to get the roof fixed.'

'Here's Jessica come to play with you,' said Daddy to Toby a few days later.

'I know a great game that we can play today,' said Toby, 'But we've got to be quiet, because I know that Daddy wouldn't like it!'

Tomorrow: Final Part - Toby gets a Pony
« Last Edit: December 21, 2016, 07:09:04 by Raven »
Have a good time, make life cheerful and bright, dance if you want to, sing if you can, play as long as you live and leave the world with a smile - Lemuel K. Washburn

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2016, 08:40:35 »

That's.... GREAT! If I ever do a system X building with that, I will ADOPT the idea (if I remember  ::) ). Amazing pic :love:

Are those original lamps on the right?

And again, great interiors - all the mess, the riding prizes (and toys), the cat on the couch and the vaccuum cleaner about... ;D

.. and the cat transporter on the wardrobe, and the bathroom lit  :P

Tomorrow: Final Part - Toby gets a Pony

Final!? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Offline Raven

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2016, 09:46:59 »
Those lamps are from the 5182 Police Station - I really like them, though they get bent quite easily!

Offline Raven

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2016, 07:10:57 »
Final Part - Toby gets a Pony

One day, after Toby's riding lesson, his riding instructor had something important to tell Mummy.

'I know that you are looking for a pony for Toby,' he said, 'And a friend of mine, who lives not far from here, has one for sale which I think will really suit Toby. A very nice First Pony, only for sale because my friend's daughter is graduating to a Second Pony.'

And soon after that, Daddy came to tell Toby,

'It's all arranged. You and Mummy can go and see the pony tomorrow.  Jessica and her mummy are going with you, because they are experienced about ponies.'

'All ready to go?' asked Mummy the next day.

At the pony seller's home, her daughter rode the pony first, to show how nicely he behaved.

'The pony is called Bramble,' said the seller.

Toby was a bit nervous about riding Bramble with everyone watching, but he quickly found out that Bramble was indeed very nice to ride.

'Do you like him?' Mummy asked him.

'Oh yes, very much,' said Toby.

Jessica's mummy arranged to collect Bramble in her horsebox, and it was a very exciting morning when Bramble arrived.

Jessica said that she would accompany Toby on foot for his first ride out on Bramble.

'You should only walk him, this first time,' she said.

'Even though you now have a pony to look after, you must still do your other jobs,' said Mummy.

'Yes I will,' said Toby, 'I like helping, anyway.'

But, of course, what Toby liked best was to go for long rides with Jessica and Freckles.

One day, when they were late coming home, and darkness was beginning to fall, Jessica said:

'We must make sure to keep to the paths. This is a mysterious forest, and if you get lost, you'll end up in Fairyland, where there are fairies, and centaurs, and even dragons!'

'I don't believe you,' said Toby.

'But it's true,' said Jessica.

'OK then,' said Toby, 'So if it's true, then we should go and get ourselves lost, and find Fairyland for ourselves.'

'That would be dangerous,' said Jessica.

'No it wouldn't,' said Toby, 'Fairies are kind, centaurs are noble, and dragons never hurt little boys.'

'But I'm not a little boy!' said Jessica, 'I'm a girl.'

'Well, I guess they don't hurt little girls either,' said Toby.

'I don't like the word "guess" in that sentence,' said Jessica.

'One day,' said Toby to Mummy and Daddy, 'Jessica and I are going to look for Fairyland.'

'Aren't you a bit old for that sort of thing?' said Daddy.

'Oh no,' said Toby, 'I think that you need to be at least my age, just in case I've guessed wrong about the dragons.'

'I believe you must be over-tired,' said Mummy, 'Off you go to bed now, Toby, and Goodnight.'

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2016, 12:06:17 »
Those lamps are from the 5182 Police Station - I really like them, though they get bent quite easily!

Thank you :)   Nice, very nice!
(as to bending, it's a common plague now :( )

Love all the detailed interiors.. and that garden - with the glass house  :love: (can't remember the proper name now  :-[ )

'Well, I guess they don't hurt little girls either,' said Toby.

'I don't like the word "guess" in that sentence,' said Jessica.

:lmao:
(but I think she's right!)

.. but... that's not the end, right? Now I wanna see fairies, and centaurs, and even dragons too!  :hissyfit: