Getting Started > Welcome!

Hello from Idaho!

(1/2) > >>

Playmoholics:
I am not a new member, but it has been several years since I've been an active member  :'(. I just wanted to say hi to all the new members and hello again to old Playmofriends. I've been a passionate Playmolover for over a decade. I just set set up my Christmas Playmobil displays, and we spent Thanksgiving building a medieval castle. Pulling out my klickies, remembering their names and families, brings such happiness. Sharing that happiness with people who understand the love of Playmobil is a wonderful thing and I miss the camaraderie.

I collect medieval mostly, but also dinosaurs (thanks to my 8-year-old son   ;D ), Egyptian, Vikings, and some of the older princess sets. I love seeing all your photos and stories, getting advice on sets, and also sharing in the joy of collecting such a happy thing.

:wave:

tahra:
Welcome back!

(I know what you mean, about remembering names and families ;D)

Hadoque:
Welcome back, I remember your nickname

JLMatterer:
 Hi from Ohio!  :yippee: :apple: :banana: :yippee:

Birdie:
Hellooo and welcome back  :)  I'm from Antwerp in Belgium and I don't remember your nickname (my bad?) but I do think it's a clever one  ;D

Actually I really miss my Playmobil now that I have a 1-year-old and I'm back to work full-time. There aren't even enough hours in the day to do the necessary stuff, let alone spare time for my wonderful hobby. Hopefully in a little while, I will be able to pick it up again, together with my daughter  :)  I hope she likes the dinos too!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version