General > Trains!

Playmobil Trains for 2017

(1/3) > >>

Walts-Trains:
The latest information I have on Playmobil trains is that the set 5258 with the new yellow loco will be withdrawn at the end of this year.
Direct services 5264 freight wagon and 4125 tipping wagon will also be withdraw, so if you want any of these get them ordered now. The Panorama coach 6342 will be available and so will the track.

playmofire:
Thanks for the info, Walter, although more "Not Playmbil trains for 2107", sad to say.

SKlick:
I recently had the chance to talk to a Playmobil sales rep. He basically confirmed that the trains theme is dead. Most train items (including track) are marked as "while supplies last" even in the German shop. In fact, I just checked the Shop again and the only train related item that isn't marked as while supplies last is the battery box. It's not looking good...

And I was pissed that LEGO didn't release another Creator train after they discontinued the Horizon Express.

Marco_4124:
That is sad news, I also aspect that the prices on the second hand market will rise.

Birdie:

--- Quote from: SKlick on December 13, 2016, 21:03:10 ---I recently had the chance to talk to a Playmobil sales rep. He basically confirmed that the trains theme is dead. Most train items (including track) are marked as "while supplies last" even in the German shop. In fact, I just checked the Shop again and the only train related item that isn't marked as while supplies last is the battery box. It's not looking good...

And I was pissed that LEGO didn't release another Creator train after they discontinued the Horizon Express.

--- End quote ---

Oh wow, that is sad news.  :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version