General > Report & Review

6891 - Night Walk with UV Flashlight

(1/3) > >>

Raven:

I had no intentions of doing a review for this set.  I mean, what could I say about it?  What you see is what you get, surely?

WRONG!

I had some nice surprises.....

It's not a cheap set - I guess one is paying extra for that flashlight/torch (which is small, but quite nice, with 'playmobil' printed on the side).  The set costs €11 from the Playmobil website here, but I am impatient, so I paid €15 for it at the local toy shop.

I wanted all parts of it, especially the brown owl.

But look at the hair on the girl klicky!

And the boy is obviously wearing a Rock Band t-shirt - complete with the tour dates on the back!

The toadstool slots into any flower or leaf sized hole, not requiring a special base, as the groups of three toadstools do.

The flashlight requires a screwdriver to add/remove the battery (not supplied), and needs pressure at the end to light it up - super for small children, who then cannot get at the battery, nor accidentally leave it switched on.  It shines with a blueish light.

The set box and the website shows the flashlight pointed at that yellow-face-in-the-tree.  What was totally unexpected, was that the children's clothes and their own flashlight also illuminate!  I wish I could have made a good photo to show how this looks.  I couldn't manage it, though, so these are just a hint at the wonderfulness of it:

The set is expensive for just a few items.  But those items are very nice - and playing with that flashlight is enormous fun!

Jitka:
I like this set also,
especially the new green "hat " of the big tree stump - totally new in this color.
And the little treestumb and the big green mushroom...
I tried to make some pictures too, but it´s not so easy as it seems.. ;)
When I opened my set the eyes of the owl didn´t reflect the flashlight - but they should - so playmobil send my a new one. (But I made the photos before - so you did not see the owls eyes glowing.)

Raven:
Oh ... I didn't realise the toadstool lit up too!

My owls eyes don't glow, either.  I didn't know that they should do.  I could get a replacement one, then?

I love your photos. 

It's difficult to stop playing with this set!  These are from a few minutes ago ... I'm trying to put it away into a storage container....

Salamander:
Oh! That is an unexpectedly delightful set! *Love* the glow in the dark, that the little flashlight also works, and the band shirt!  :love:

tahra:
Thanks for the pics :)

Opened it today as well..

Didn't try the blinky winky..

The concert shirt is amazing.

Popped both kids - I HATE that hairscuplt, so changed the guy - also, became a concert longsleeved tshirt.

The blonde kid.. well.. that looks more like a boy than a girl to us, so, that is a boy head around here. Changed. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version