Author Topic: My collection of all things western for playmobil including Native aboriginals.  (Read 48227 times)

Offline The_Mad_Hadder

• Playmo Addict
I believe the question is: do you still have a brother?  >:D

Yeah I do, he out grew me, it is the only reason why he is still around. Hes 6 foot 4 inches or 195.072cm depending on what unit of measure you use. It bugged me at the time, but I was not as attached to it then when he broke it. It was only in my later years that I wish he had not given the costs to find replacements.
"Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end; then stop." Lewis Carroll

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Yeah I do, he out grew me, it is the only reason why he is still around. Hes 6 foot 4 inches or 195.072cm depending on what unit of measure you use.

Ah, that explains it then.  :P

(he's HUGE!)

Offline The_Mad_Hadder

• Playmo Addict
Set 3461 from 1988 arrived today. Still sealed
Front Artwork

Longside Artwork

Longside Artwork

Shortside Artwork

Back of the package is styrofoam
"Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end; then stop." Lewis Carroll

Offline The_Mad_Hadder

• Playmo Addict
Folks,

The following items do not really have set numbers, they were the give aways at McDonalds back in 1982 but they are the same toy that Schaper sold in sets such as 2950, 2951 and 2952. I was lucky to get the set minius the lady and the Happy meal boxes (though I will find these).

First up Red Native

Farmer

Horse

Sheriff

Hope you enjoy.

Offline The_Mad_Hadder

• Playmo Addict
The following was a 2006 Zirndorf Giveaway of a confederate soldier

Offline Macruran

• desperate but not serious
  • Playmo Master
  • Hiya!
    • my incomplete collection spreadsheet
I had that Sheriff, straight out of a happy meal, back in the day. Don't remember the chair or the cape, remember the hat and the gun and the white arms and the silver star, worn more with each passing day. That sheriff.

Might have had the Injun too, can't remember. Possibly the others. All a blur.
"We like things in little." - G. Stein  
 :roman:

Offline The_Mad_Hadder

• Playmo Addict
I had that Sheriff, straight out of a happy meal, back in the day. Don't remember the chair or the cape, remember the hat and the gun and the white arms and the silver star, worn more with each passing day. That sheriff.

Might have had the Injun too, can't remember. Possibly the others. All a blur.

You would not still happen to have the Happy Meal boxes they came in would you?  ;D  :lol:

Offline Macruran

• desperate but not serious
  • Playmo Master
  • Hiya!
    • my incomplete collection spreadsheet
Ha! No, those are dozens of feet deep in a Michigan landfill.
"We like things in little." - G. Stein  
 :roman:

Offline The_Mad_Hadder

• Playmo Addict
Playmobil 3872

Front Side Artwork

Long Side Artwork

Short Side Artwork

Rear Artwork

Offline The_Mad_Hadder

• Playmo Addict
Playmobil 2955

Front Artwork

Rear Artwork