Author Topic: My collection of all things western for playmobil including Native aboriginals.  (Read 48343 times)

Offline The_Mad_Hadder

• Playmo Addict
Tiermann,

Unfortunately the saddle is a separate piece so I cannot help you narrow down your search as of yet. Though I feel I can point you in the right direction as the only horses that I have ever come across that have molded saddles are the ones from Schaper that they had made in Malta. You want to look at the year 1982-1983 other that they changed to match what Playmobil in Germany was putting out. I hope this helps you on your quest.

As for rarity, I am going by the collectors book and if they were the top rarity in 2007, 10 years on I can only assume..., that and the fact that next to the trains, this is one of the most expensive pieces I have purchased thus far.

Tiermann,

I stand corrected, in 1974 Playmobil Geobra released a brown horse that was one piece with saddle. I am going to do some more digging with my contacts and see what sets came out that year with white horses. Because my collection is limited to the western theme the oldest all "white" horse is in set 3484 from 1979 that I am aware of.
"Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end; then stop." Lewis Carroll

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
We have a bunch of brown horses and black ones with molded saddles... I don't THINK we have a white one...

Offline The_Mad_Hadder

• Playmo Addict
We have a bunch of brown horses and black ones with molded saddles... I don't THINK we have a white one...

Yes Black and Brown ones are known to me, I have both as well still sealed in original packaging. This white one however, if any you would think would have been in the "Color" set.

I have started a new topic for the subject of a white horse with molded saddle so that this topic does not get off track. I do want to hunt down an answer so that Tiermann can get his hands on one.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 21:38:41 by The_Mad_Hadder »
"Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end; then stop." Lewis Carroll

Offline The_Mad_Hadder

• Playmo Addict
Went to post today and got the following message:

"Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days. Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic. "

I am aware it has been awhile, but my life changed on the 21st of February and with my increase work load I have not had much time to post. However as you will see over the next few days that does not mean I have not been collecting.  So without further ado here is Playmobil 3462 mint in the box still sealed. If you would like to know what I paid for this including shipping and customs charges add a "0" to the end of the price tag on Photo 5

Front Artwork

Long Side Artwork

Long Side Artwork

Short Side Artwork

Short Side Artwork

Rear Artwork

Offline The_Mad_Hadder

• Playmo Addict
Playmobil 3621 Color Indians

Front Artwork

Long Side Artwork

Long Side Artwork

Short Side Artwork

Short Side Artwork

Rear Artwork

Offline The_Mad_Hadder

• Playmo Addict
A mile stone, just passed 10,000 views of my post.  8}

Offline The_Mad_Hadder

• Playmo Addict
I know it has been a bit since I posted last, but work has been busy. I have a few Schaper sets that I am excited to show you all. I got these from a store in the States called "Toys by Roy" He had a posting on ebay and I had asked if he had any other items, well he found these treasures still in their original boxes and a Display set!!

Playmobil set 1104 MIB now. Box is open on the sides but inside is all still sealed. Shipper opened it prior to shipping to me to show me the contents....

Front Artwork

Back artwork

Short side Artwork

Short Side Artwork

Long side Artwork
« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 18:09:58 by The_Mad_Hadder »

Offline The_Mad_Hadder

• Playmo Addict
Playmobil 3702 (You wont find this one on playmodb as of yet) Accourding to the box this item is made in USA, Malta and West Germany (You know back then cold war and all didn't want things from East Germany), this was the saying before US started doing " Made is USA with global materials" :lol:

Front Artwork

Rear Artwork

Top Artwork

Long Side Artwork

Long Side Artwork

Offline The_Mad_Hadder

• Playmo Addict
And here we are the 3rd Playmobil display case I have been able to get my hands on. What are the other two you ask? you will soon see but they are big and I need time.

Here we are Schaper 1110 display. These were long out of store before I was even into Playmobil, but for some of you this may be a trip down memory lane. As always I hope you enjoy.

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
Never seen a Schaper store display before. That's pretty rare. Looks in good condition too.
Thanks for sharing these.