Author Topic: Evolution of bml87ís collection  (Read 2722 times)

Offline GrahamB

• PCC Member
  • Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
Re: Evolution of bml87ís collection
« Reply #70 on: September 20, 2018, 08:52:48 »
Strange that they really leave gaps in the numbering of the klickies! (Or they are just simply not allowed to send customers the parts of the Altaya collection, I wonder...)

I suspect the latter.

Well never mind, it was good sleuthing, even if the hoped-for result didn't happen!
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Lover
  • Collecting Western and animal themes.
« Reply #71 on: September 20, 2018, 13:34:43 »
I suspect the latter.

Well never mind, it was good sleuthing, even if the hoped-for result didn't happen!

Well, today I have put a new order. If this doesn't work, then we can conclude that it is impossible to order the Altaya/Deagostini klickies via the DS. Fingers crossed! :hissyfit:
Boris from Belgium - My dioramas: Paradisio Zoo, Western Town I & Circus Roncalli

Offline Klickteryx

• PCC Member
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #72 on: September 20, 2018, 19:57:45 »
Thanks for the effort, at least it fills in some blanks. Interesting that they're mostly tanned figures.
Good to know that the white kerchief is still available as it claims it isn't on the website. I was going to try for some anyway.

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Lover
  • Collecting Western and animal themes.
« Reply #73 on: Today at 03:09:09 »
Thanks for the effort, at least it fills in some blanks. Interesting that they're mostly tanned figures.
Good to know that the white kerchief is still available as it claims it isn't on the website. I was going to try for some anyway.

Anytime ;) ! But note that the tanned figures were not guesses, those I ordered on purpose. Itís only the Egyptian woman that I got by guessing. The two other part numbers that I guessed were Altaya klickies donít exist according to Playmobil.

I thought it was worth trying to order the white kerchief, I usually put one or two parts orders per month and I alway try stuff (that I really need and want) that are not on the website.

Today I also received Theodor Fontane, a bit weird that his whiskers come in a lighter grey colour... Here together with Captain Iglo, his beard an hair are completely white ;)
Boris from Belgium - My dioramas: Paradisio Zoo, Western Town I & Circus Roncalli