Author Topic: US DS  (Read 5718 times)

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Re: US DS
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2016, 00:16:05 »
That's crazy, I can't believe it's so difficult! They really need to get it together.

My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline leefert

• Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2016, 01:17:57 »
I finally got through, I was the number 1 caller with an expected 2 minute wait time... 17 minutes later I was finally able to get through and able to complete the order.  It's still very frustrating that it was that difficult to complete the parts order. 
I'm glad that I'm not the only one :)

Offline leefert

• Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2016, 16:47:13 »
And here we go again.  My 3rd call for a part that was missing from a set I purchased... 

AND my parts order still has not arrived, might as well take care of both things at once.

Offline leefert

• Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2016, 18:10:16 »
So my parts order that I placed on April 20th, just shipped out yesterday. 

I wonder how long these other 2 missing pieces will take. 

Offline Robbie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2016, 20:00:24 »
And here we go again.  My 3rd call for a part that was missing from a set I purchased... 

AND my parts order still has not arrived, might as well take care of both things at once.

I've learned to wait until I have about ten parts or so then I call in because I simply don't have time to be on hold forever since chances are they won't respond to my emails. Quality control has gone out the window. One out of ten mystery figures has a defect. I have a Series 9 Doctor with a melted, bubble arm. And then there's the missing parts too.

Offline leefert

• Playmo Master
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2016, 18:09:21 »
I've learned to wait until I have about ten parts or so then I call in because I simply don't have time to be on hold forever since chances are they won't respond to my emails. Quality control has gone out the window. One out of ten mystery figures has a defect. I have a Series 9 Doctor with a melted, bubble arm. And then there's the missing parts too.

Mine is 12 parts with many of them being multiples of the part.  These other 2 parts that were missing are actually required to make the hockey players be able to actually shoot the puck.  So without them it's kind of pointless to have the hockey rink.

Offline Salamander

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2017, 18:35:43 »
Resurrecting this thread cos it's a place to vent frustration with the US parts department and it didn't seem worth making a whole new thread...

Had a piece missing from a set. Emailed US playmo to replace it. They said they would. Four weeks go by ... nothing arrives. Email them again, it's now been a week and no reply. Argh.

Offline Macruran

• desperate but not serious
  • Playmo Master
  • Hiya!
    • my incomplete collection spreadsheet
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2017, 20:35:47 »
Phone them, email's hopeless.
"We like things in little." - G. Stein  
 :roman:

Offline leefert

• Playmo Master
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2017, 03:40:10 »
Resurrecting this thread cos it's a place to vent frustration with the US parts department and it didn't seem worth making a whole new thread...

Had a piece missing from a set. Emailed US playmo to replace it. They said they would. Four weeks go by ... nothing arrives. Email them again, it's now been a week and no reply. Argh.

I actually called them about a parts order (hasn't arrived almost a month later) and I was told they had a lot of large orders and they were trying to get them filled and sent. My order was supposed to be shipped Friday, so hopefully it'll arrive soon. It took them forever to get back to me with a parts quote in the first place (and most of what I needed was out of stock)

Offline Salamander

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2017, 16:15:09 »
Update to my missing piece:

Contacted them early January, they said they'd send it out
Contacted them again early February, never heard back
Piece arrives mid March
Another one arrives early April.  8}