General > Brainstorming For Playmobil

Expanding the Amusement Theme

(1/3) > >>

leefert:
I feel like this theme had a lot of potential that just got dropped like a lead balloon.

Can you imagine a carousel? 

We've all swooned over wanting a roller coaster

How about Bumper Cars?  Or Bumper Boats?

A flume-type ride?

A teacup ride for the kiddos?

More game booths

An arcade?

A Tilt-o-Whirl?

A Mirror Maze

There's a lot of potential to expand the theme.   

bonniebeth:
Yes! I've been saying this, too! All awesome ideas, and we definitely need a carousel. Also, I think the giant swans that have already been produced could be used as cars for a boat ride. A crazy house would be cool, too, you know with moving floors and rolling barrels to walk through and stuff. And a better dunking booth than my custom one.

leefert:
Oh yes, those swans could be adapted to make a ride!

I may try to create a carousel...

bonniebeth:
I've been toying with ideas for a carousel for several years and never have quite gotten it right. Thing is I like to use mostly PM parts and that makes it challenging. But those new decorated ponies are just the thing for carousel horses. I'm going to have to renew my efforts. I had been thinking of an endangered species carousel, which would still be cool.

Birdie:
Absolutely, I was hoping for an amusement park with a retro look (with a carrousel to use in the Victorian theme aswell).
The booths that came with the Christmas markets would work well with that.

The problem with the carrousel is that I imagine the horses to be in mid-jump rather than standing still on four legs.

A custom made carrousel with unexpected animals would be so cool, bonnie   :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version