Author Topic: Hello from Alabama, USA!  (Read 6306 times)

Offline Nyreth

• Playmo Pal
Re: Hello from Alabama, USA!
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2016, 00:20:28 »
Thank you! She is our heart and has been such a little trooper lately. She had RSV and pneumonia a couple weeks ago. Now the poor little kiddo has another cold. But she always tries so hard to be happy and playful.

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2016, 09:45:27 »
Poor little thing  :( I hope she feels better soon  :wave:

Offline Nyreth

• Playmo Pal
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2016, 03:08:51 »
Thanks Birdie! I'm starting to think that maybe I need to push to get her checked for allergies.

Meanwhile, I need a Playmobil intervention! Since I posted last, I've added 3 more castles, Pirates (3 ships with one more on the way, and Adventure Island), Ancient Egypt (Great Pyramid, Pharaoh's Temple, soldiers and grave robbers), the Great Asian Castle (my brother sent that one to my daughter), and some City Life vehicles. The City Life stuff was part of a lot I picked up last night and I originally was planning on selling it. However, I gave the Rescue Ladder Truck to my daughter this morning and she adores it. So, we'll see how that works out.

Actually, I made a deal with my husband to stop shopping for Playmobil until my birthday (end of July), if he let me buy the collection with the pirates and city life stuff since it was nearby. He's threatening to find a Playmobil Collector's Anonymous group for me. ;)

« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 04:58:04 by Nyreth »

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2016, 07:20:12 »
 Way to go!  ;D

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2016, 17:39:20 »
Ah yes, I sometimes feel I've bought too much, but then I have months in a row when I don't buy anything.
There are more expensive hobbies out there  8-) That's what I tell myself anyway!

Offline Iclaudius

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2016, 09:15:12 »
Hi Nyreth, what lovely photos of your daughter! It is great that she is having so much fun with your new sets.
 I have a three year old grandson who is loving the canons from my pirate ships, his speech is slow but play helps enormously as you have found. Show her the latest Playmo catalogue, she can pick what she likes for her next birthday!

Offline Klickteryx

• Playmo Master
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2016, 03:26:32 »
Hàlo à Sealainn Nuadh.  :wave:

Offline MauraDog

• Maura Loves Dogs and Toys
  • Playmo Pal
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2016, 04:47:13 »
If you find a Playmobil Collectors Anonymous Group let us know. I have the Playmobil buying bug too :)

Also I got goosebumps when I read that you got the 3666 and all of those accessories for $35! That is insane. Maybe it was meant to be that you keep the other one sealed and sell it for millions someday. 

Also hello from Iowa City! http://www.playmofriends.com/forum/Smileys/classic/wave.gif