Author Topic: First springday  (Read 12294 times)

Offline Morgan

• Playmo Lover
First springday
« on: November 14, 2005, 21:20:45 »
Hi  :wave:

I just want to show you some pictures. They are not actually a story, more like a travelling tale  :)

This happend last Easter. I had a day of and it was the first sunny day after weeks with wind and rain. One might even say it was the first day of the new spring. You know how that is, don't you? Blue sky, not very warm, but neither cold. Just one of those days that are meant for a long relaxing walk  :yup:

My (then) newest playmofriend insisted to join me in this walk. He was very eager to get out, he said he had to check something. I almost lost him, could hardly keep follow with him...  :-[

Offline Morgan

• Playmo Lover
Re: First springday
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2005, 21:24:15 »
My new friend came from playmoprovider number one (e-bay) just a few days earlier. After some time on the shelf,  looking at the bad weather outside, he finally had a chance to get out. He was in the search after signs telling the spring was coming. "Very important", he explained  ;)
« Last Edit: November 14, 2005, 21:53:13 by Kvart »

Offline Morgan

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2005, 21:29:12 »
But no matter where we looked, everything was dead. We got the impression that King Winter had finished off all life this time...  :o
« Last Edit: November 14, 2005, 21:53:46 by Kvart »

Offline Morgan

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2005, 21:33:33 »
Suddenly my new friend became very angry!! "Look!!", he shouted and rushed away. Jumped of his horse, and ran to the strange items we had found. "Rubbish!!", he shouted, very upset. Several times he asked my how and why people could throw garbage like this in the nature.  >:( I became embarrassed, said we'd better take it with us and get along :-[ But my guy would not leave the scene of the crime before I had taken a photo of the whole thing. "For documentation", he said.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2005, 22:08:23 by Kvart »

Offline Morgan

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2005, 21:34:36 »
Our trip continued...

I'm not sure how he got up there  ::)
« Last Edit: November 14, 2005, 21:56:33 by Kvart »

Offline Morgan

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2005, 21:37:08 »
My friend became quiet for a minute or so, just admiring the view.  8} I know what he was thinking. He was longing for the open sea, adventures on the high seas, smell of gunpowder, looting, beer, singing seashanties..... arrr, me matey  :P
« Last Edit: November 14, 2005, 21:55:29 by Kvart »

Offline Morgan

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2005, 21:39:25 »
Not long after, he broke the silence. "Better hurry on", he said and continued the search for signs of the coming spring. But nothing was to be found...  :o
« Last Edit: November 14, 2005, 21:56:01 by Kvart »

Offline Morgan

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2005, 21:57:01 »
But when none of us expected it... There it was. "Hurrah", we shouted. "This is proof enough for me", he said, "winter is retiring and summer will come".  :D But he became a little disappointed when I could not tell him the name of this green plant growing among the dead branches.  :-[ "Take a photo anyway", was his comment. His horse did eat a plant or two, no complains there, so I guess it was not such a big deal.

Offline Morgan

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2005, 21:59:09 »
We both agreed it had been a good day. He finally found what he was searching for, and I got my relaxing walk. As the sun was about to set, we headed home.  :)

Thanks for reading and watching the photos.  :D
« Last Edit: November 14, 2005, 22:05:51 by Kvart »

Offline Psyche

• Playmo Lover
  • Here's to 2006!
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2005, 22:02:47 »
 :*) Bravo! Amd so appropriate as we head into another winter.

Your friend seems a little bossy but he knows littering is bad! What a lovely story Kvart. It brought several smiles to my face. :D

It looks like you  have some lovely terrain around where you live. (Was that water???)

Um...if I say something you really don't want to hear, do you promise not to bite me?" - Willow, BTVS