Author Topic: Playmobil 3 car EMU  (Read 7437 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: Playmobil 3 car EMU
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2015, 18:41:55 »
Looks great, very clean
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Junker Jörg

• Playmo Addict
  • Hier stehe ich, ich kann auch anders.
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2015, 18:58:14 »
Very promising - sehr vielversprechend.

jj:
Lust auf Bilder? => www.klickywelt.de (mit Anmeldung)
Fancy more pics? => www.klickywelt.de (sign in to see)

Offline Marco_4124

• Playmo Addict
  • Playmo Flagmaster
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2015, 13:22:47 »
From the other spareparts the bogies are builded up. The grey one is for the electric locomotive mentioned at "Workshop Overhaul". The two black bogies are for both front coaches. The blue bogies goes into the middle of the train. One is motorized and the other not. From the motorized bogies I am still missing one door of the toolbox and the brown quartz set. The quartz set is ordered, the missing door I found on eBay, this will be delivered  soon. / Van de reserveonderdelen heb ik de draaistellen opgebouwd. De grijze is voor de electrische locomotief. Beide zwarte draaistellen gaan onder de koprijtuigen. De blauwe draaistellen komen in het midden van het treinstel. Één is gemotoriseerd, de andere niet. Van het gemotoriseerde draaistel mis ik nog een deur voor de gereedschapkist en het bruine quartz kristal.

In the toolbox fits an USB key. Ideal to store building plans and the history of this train. / In de gereedschapkist past een USB sleutel, ideaal om de bouwplannen en de historie van de trein mee op te slaan.

Offline Marco_4124

• Playmo Addict
  • Playmo Flagmaster
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2015, 13:36:16 »
Of course, the cyclist are not forgotten. / Natuurlijk worden de fietsers niet vergeten.

Offline Marco_4124

• Playmo Addict
  • Playmo Flagmaster
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2015, 08:38:14 »
Playmobil EMU 4016 on its own wheels. The Playmobil EMU is almost 120 cm (47 1/4 inch) long. / Playmobil treinstel 4016 op eigen wielen. Het treinstel is bijna 120 cm (47 1/4 inch) lang.

Comparison between Playmobil EMU 4016 and a Faller DMU. / Vergelijking tussen een Playmobil treinstel en een Faller treinstel.

Pictures from the interior of the Playmobil EMU. / Foto's van het interieur van het Playmobil treinstel.

Cabview from the Playmobil EMU. / Uitzicht vanuit de cabine van het Playmobil treinstel.

:)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2015, 08:47:31 »
:) That last pic is great!

Offline Junker Jörg

• Playmo Addict
  • Hier stehe ich, ich kann auch anders.
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2015, 09:07:14 »
Great pics - especially the last one! Super Bilder - vor allem das letzte  :).

jj:
Lust auf Bilder? => www.klickywelt.de (mit Anmeldung)
Fancy more pics? => www.klickywelt.de (sign in to see)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2015, 10:13:08 »
Thank you for a very interesting and instructive thread, and that last photo is superb.

The whole unit looks very smart, but I think you will find that the top speed with the middle carriage is quite low, certainly that has been my experience.  The problem can be solved by running with two motor units using the same crystal.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2015, 15:30:17 »
Thanks for the photos and the explanation, I enjoyed it a lot (and in Dutch too  ;D )

Offline Marco_4124

• Playmo Addict
  • Playmo Flagmaster
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2015, 12:36:54 »
The last pieces came in by mail today. That is the missing door from the toolbox on the bogie (see picture USB key), and the quartz crystals for the motor and remote control. At the moment I create room in the living room to make a temporary layout for my Playmobil EMU 4016. Sadly, the weather is still too cold outside. / De laatste onderdeeltjes kwamen vandaag binnen per post, het missende deurtje van de gereedschapskist in het draaistel (zie foto van de USB sleutel) en de quartz kristallen voor de motor en de afstandsbediening. Op het ogenblik ben ik ruimte aan het maken in de huiskamer om een tijdelijke treinbaan aan te leggen. Helaas is het weer nog te koud buiten.

P.s.: Playmobil Direct Service also had a lovely Bavarian family ;) / Playmobil Direct Service had ook nog een schattige Beierse family ;)