Author Topic: Cant wait for Christmas!  (Read 2294 times)

Offline sysliana

• Playmo Enthusiast
Cant wait for Christmas!
« on: December 18, 2014, 03:14:50 »
Santa just stopped by our house early :sleigh:

And he brought with him some new playmobil for the kiddo.. which mom will be up all night putting together  :xmascheer:

Cant wait to see his face!

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: Cant wait for Christmas!
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2014, 08:53:02 »
:) Awesome - don't forget :picsplz:

(that agents thing is ripe with potential, me thinks..)

Offline basilsdad

• Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2014, 09:01:10 »
.. which mom will be up all night putting together  :xmascheer:

Sounds like a lot of fun to me.  :lol:

Joe
"One cat just leads to another."
 - Ernest Hemingway

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2014, 10:30:50 »
It's a great castle, maybe you've seen my review of it.  :) While it's no steck and can only be set up in one way, it is a very beautifull castle in that one setup. I just love the gateway with breakable porticulis and falling stones. Great for a siege battle.

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2014, 12:03:09 »
The agents cave is AMAZING!!!!  :love:
That's a great set with a ton of goodies and potential as Tahra had said.   :house:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2014, 15:50:02 »
Oh yes, Christmas morning in our house is usually Assembling Playmobil Time! I must say I am a bit of a stickler (fuss pot) when it comes to putting the stickers on (this applies to all toys, not just PM!), I just hate to see them crooked! So I usually get that job  ;)

Rhalius is right about the Lion Knights' Castle- it has loads of great features. The secret entrance and the lift are two more things worth getting excited about. And the queen is just a GORGEOUS klicky! You have a very lucky kiddo!
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline sysliana

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2014, 15:51:11 »
It's a great castle, maybe you've seen my review of it.  :) While it's no steck and can only be set up in one way, it is a very beautifull castle in that one setup. I just love the gateway with breakable porticulis and falling stones. Great for a siege battle.

I saw the review. We have the 3666 castle (you can see a bit of it set up behind the boxes) but its super old and a lot of the pieces are broken. Its only built the way the instructions say to build it.. we are a non-creative family :P Hahah.. But I wanted to get him something new. I love the look of the Lion castle and all you can do with it so I wanted to grab it before it got discontinued. I dont like the look of the new one that just came out.

Ill be putting it together Christmas Eve night so its all set up and under the tree come morning :)

The agents cave is AMAZING!!!!  :love:
That's a great set with a ton of goodies and potential as Tahra had said.   :house:

Logan (my son) has been head over heels for the secret agents sets since he got some Agents in the Blister packs. The Castle and the Secret Agent cave are going to be from Santa. I got him some knight sets and the secret agent car and motorcycle to go with the Secret Agent HQ so Im hoping hes all set with some new sets for the next year.

Gawd, playmobil is taking over my house. LOL

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2014, 19:03:54 »

Welcome to my world  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Top agents theme is fantastic I love it. I'm still missing the white car though.
Your son will have HOURS of fun for sure! Great gifts!  :xgift:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2014, 20:35:35 »
I must say I am a bit of a stickler (fuss pot) when it comes to putting the stickers on (this applies to all toys, not just PM!), I just hate to see them crooked! So I usually get that job  ;)

Maybe I should invite you over...  :-[

We have the 3666 castle (you can see a bit of it set up behind the boxes) but its super old and a lot of the pieces are broken. Its only built the way the instructions say to build it..

:o :o

That is only the beginning.............  :P

Your son will have HOURS of fun for sure! Great gifts!  :xgift:

DECADES of fun!   <*)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2014, 16:02:02 »
Great gift choices. We do not have the castle but it sure looks nice. We do have the agents and the boys play with it a lot, not so much all the other sets in that theme though. They played with the laser cars for a week, the triangle tower was used for a few days and the agents huge SUV is their favorite. They do love all the agents and they are always off on adventures.
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays: