Author Topic: PLAYMOhair beanie?!  (Read 3868 times)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: PLAYMOhair beanie?!
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2014, 14:24:56 »
These are actually sort of cool. It'd be hilarious to see someone wearing one, especially if none of their own hair came out around it. :lol:

;D Yes, you're right!  (we'd have to decapitate that silly thing on top though.)

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
  • Happy Little Victorians
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2014, 05:17:45 »
They do look very cute & so unusual  :love:

I love them !

After all, there is a trend in France to refer to someone's haircut as the "Playmobil haircut"  :lol:
La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2014, 11:09:20 »
Those are hilarious! I would love to have one, but I don't think I would ever wear it in public!
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Macruran

• desperate but not serious
  • Playmo Master
  • Hiya!
    • my incomplete collection spreadsheet
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2014, 13:47:39 »
After all, there is a trend in France to refer to someone's haircut as the "Playmobil haircut"  :lol:

Can you tell us more about this? What are the actual French words used?
"We like things in little." - G. Stein  
 :roman:

Offline conniefrere

• Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2014, 16:46:51 »
Can you tell us more about this? What are the actual French words used?

Yes please, I was curious about that too.
:playmo: :egypt: :roman: :builder: :playmo:

Offline Lynx

• PlaymoChess
  • Playmo Addict
  • The Story Of Randolph * PlaymoChess
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2014, 19:19:00 »
One of my PCC friends will surely like this, he told that when he was young he went to the hairdresser with a klicky and asked if he could be cut like his little friend: http://pcc.pm/profile/playmoliver

Actually, I think the beanie is pretty cool. I would surely wear it, just to annoy my girlfriend   ;D
RANDOLPH, a comic with Playmobil! Click for part: [1] [2] [3]

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2014, 19:26:45 »
One of my PCC friends will surely like this, he told that when he was young he went to the hairdresser with a klicky and asked if he could be cut like his little friend: http://pcc.pm/profile/playmoliver

:lol:  :lol:

Offline DrDalek6

• Playmo Master
    • BTCV Mini Carbon Army
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2014, 22:20:14 »
Those hats do look pretty cool not the sort of thing which I'd expect myself to like but, I do however, considering the limited run and the fact that my head's normally warm enough not to need a woolly hat on I highly doubt I'll be buying one.

;D Yes, you're right!  (we'd have to decapitate that silly thing on top though.)

I'm sure that wouldn't be to hard to fix  ;)

Actually, I think the beanie is pretty cool. I would surely wear it, just to annoy my girlfriend   ;D

:lol: Aw cute  :love: hope he was happy with the end result got to be careful what you ask for and how you phrase things sometimes though

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2014, 22:16:09 »
With a cheap plastic football and a craft knife, you could make you own "Playmobil hair hat". If you got the colour and size right, I bet it would look more like PM than a knitted one (especially if you went for the boy-child style).
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline tillmobil

• Playmo Pal
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2014, 12:20:45 »
It seems that we can buy it now
http://www.electronicsheep.com/Playmobil  ;)