Author Topic: Klicky foot stamps  (Read 962 times)

Offline VolkswagenMom

• Playmo Pal
    • North American Playmobil Collector Facebook Group
Klicky foot stamps
« on: September 25, 2014, 20:30:55 »
Where is the link to identify the early foot stamps? I had it bookmarked, but lost it.
Check out the North American Facebook group!

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
Re: Klicky foot stamps
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2014, 17:48:15 »
Try http://www.klickywelt.de/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=48354&p=635103#p635103, but you may need to be a klickywelt member to see this (and cope with it being in German, Google Translate doesn't do a very good job on this!).
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline VolkswagenMom

• Playmo Pal
    • North American Playmobil Collector Facebook Group
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2014, 21:43:00 »
Can't view.. can't read it.. There was an english thread or page someplace that I found before..  :'(
Check out the North American Facebook group!

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2014, 17:54:04 »
Sorry about that, VWmom. I will ask the original poster on KW if I can share it on here.
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)