Author Topic: PDFs online at playmobil.com  (Read 40197 times)

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
Re: PDFs online at playmobil.com
« Reply #110 on: February 09, 2015, 09:20:19 »
We can also standardize all those green, light green, yellow-green, dusty green, dark green.... entries too.

:woohoo:

Heather, it is great how much data you are extracting from Geobra without them being in a position to object. After the terse refusals I (and no doubt other people) have received from Geobra when making direct requests for part number and set inventory information, it is gratifying that they are now unwittingly making this available. Somewhere in their archives, there is data on every set and part they have ever issued. This must be the case (for example, they have never used the same part number for two different parts), it fits with their whole well-organised modus operandi, though it beats me how any of this (except perhaps the exact composition of the plastics they use) can be commercially sensitive, as they have implied in the past.

Three-character searches are normally too short...
Oh yes! I get round this by searching for "axe,", " gun", "hat ",etc. (i.e. putting a space or comma in the search term), which sometimes works!
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
    • PlaymoDB ... the UNOFFICIAL online database for Playmobil® toys
« Reply #111 on: February 19, 2015, 13:36:00 »
We spoke too soon I guess - I see that today there are fewer links to official PDFs that still work. I'm scanning through and removing my links that are dead. They include the Easter eggs, model show, forest adventure sets, pirate and brushable-pony bags, waterpark, and frisbees/rocket. Sets not yet available, pretty much. There are 1950 PDFs in the online search list, which is now closer to the number that I have links to. (Bear with me while I tidy up a few loose ends.) Word to the wise: download anything you see that you'd like to have, since it may disappear!
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!

Offline Indianna

• Playmo Detective
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #112 on: February 26, 2015, 18:57:22 »
I have been working on colours (I'm sticking with the Canadian/British spelling - also grey instead of gray :). ) Tiermann was kind enough to send me his file based on his photos of a display of Playmobil's color chips (121 colors) and I combined that with Heather's list of 3 digit color codes from the parts finder on Playmobil.es (118 colors.)  There was some overlap but the combined list gives 164 colors.  Now I am looking at parts with the Spanish color codes to see what those color names might be - a work in progress. 
U.S.A.      Massachusetts

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #113 on: April 10, 2015, 12:38:32 »
Notice: the bagged pirates and ponies, for which instructions were briefly available in December but disappeared since, are now available again. The pirates are different (new numbers for the cannon barrels and skull-head bolts, although they look identical) so there are extra parts in all those inventories now. I'll straighten them out, eventually, such that only the latest ones show.

PlaymoDB List - Pirates and Ponies 2015 Click on the icons to download the plans.

Count of instructions on the official site: 1969.
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #114 on: April 17, 2015, 11:53:56 »
The Waterpark plans are back online. I'm going to guess that 6674 - Kinder-Kajak and 6676 - Rafting-Reifen don't have plans at all, since there are no plans available, and they're such small sets. If anyone happens to find out the numbers of the figures in these, please let me know.

PlaymoDB List - PDFS newly available April 17, 2015  Click on the icons to download the plans.

Count of instructions on the official site: 1976.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2015, 11:59:59 by sbblabotw »

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #115 on: May 14, 2015, 23:55:48 »
All six PDFs for the new Outdoor sets are available (again) on the official site. 5557 is new, and the others were briefly available before but were taken down. PlaymoDB List - Outdoor Sets Released In 2015

PDF count now: 1982.

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #116 on: May 22, 2015, 13:06:38 »
PDFs for the little green roadster, 6069, and the small jet, 6081, are now available again:
PlaymoDB List - PDFs newly available May 22, 2015.

PDF count: 1984.

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #117 on: June 04, 2015, 14:24:46 »
All the new DS sets are now in PlaymoDB, along with links to their PDFs, and a whole lot of new parts in their inventories. They're all in their own themes, but here is the big list. (Some sets marked NEW in the catalogue that are actually re-releases are not included.)

DS Sets Released In June 2015

Inventory-verifying volunteers: please step up, lots to do here. The thread for that is http://www.playmofriends.com/forum/index.php?topic=14438.0

The PDF count is now up to 2016!

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #118 on: June 04, 2015, 15:49:50 »
Thanks Heather!

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #119 on: June 09, 2015, 21:16:32 »
All the new DS sets are now in PlaymoDB, along with links to their PDFs, and a whole lot of new parts in their inventories. They're all in their own themes, but here is the big list. (Some sets marked NEW in the catalogue that are actually re-releases are not included.)

DS Sets Released In June 2015

Inventory-verifying volunteers: please step up, lots to do here. The thread for that is http://www.playmofriends.com/forum/index.php?topic=14438.0

The PDF count is now up to 2016!

Soon after Heather posted this, I looked up 6464 (The Return of Merry Men's Feast) and followed the link for the parts sheet, only to be disappointed that only 27 of the parts were  listed. But when I looked again today, there are 50 parts listed, including the gold-printed bible and the middle-sized oak leaves which I particularly want. :)
But none of the klickies is listed. :(
So, its worth rechecking the parts lists/pdfs on the playmobil website if, like me, you are looking for a particular part.
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)