Author Topic: PDFs online at playmobil.com  (Read 39912 times)

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
Re: PDFs online at playmobil.com
« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2014, 07:35:59 »
Now that is what I call a helpful set of instructions! Thanks Indianna! :thanks: :thanks:
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline tigana123

• Playmo Fanatic
  • Chief Architect
« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2014, 17:52:08 »
This is nice description Indiana. I do use Firefox (!!!) by the way. Regarding your steps, I don't exactly follow 3-5. As I wrote, when the sets start loading and after a while (not necessary to wait for all icons of all sets to appear in the scroll window when you scroll to the right) I put the cursor in the left of the first image and drag the mouse (hold the left button) till the curson is out out of the box. All the sets are selected !

Offline Indianna

• Playmo Detective
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2014, 20:17:03 »
. . . I put the cursor in the left of the first image and drag the mouse (hold the left button) till the curson is out out of the box. All the sets are selected !
There are probably a few variations on the general theme but the important point is that you shared the concept in a way that others could make it work also! 

Now that is what I call a helpful set of instructions! Thanks Indianna! :thanks: :thanks:
It's really tigana123 and Heather who deserve the credit.  Now you won't have to do any more "slogging" for a list (you must have put in a lot of time on making your earlier list - I gave up on that type of hard work!)  Now we should also be able to see fairly easily which sets are new to the list when Playmobil increases the number of available instructions.   :)
U.S.A.      Massachusetts

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #43 on: October 20, 2014, 17:42:18 »
Hey guys, is there a way of downloading every part number from Geobra, from 1974 on....?
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
    • PlaymoDB ... the UNOFFICIAL online database for Playmobil® toys
« Reply #44 on: October 20, 2014, 18:54:44 »
Not that I've seen. Ersatzteile-Finden doesn't take any wildcards that I've tried. I've programmed my PC to try every number in sequence and see what I get back. Not something for the limits of human patience to undertake! Sometimes I get pictures, sometimes names, occasionally assignment to a set; and I keep trying those with that data missing. Brute force, but that's all I have.
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #45 on: October 21, 2014, 06:41:29 »
And your work is, as ever, much appreciated Heather! Especially by those of us whose computer expertise is limited to entering changes in a URL to see what happens...

I slog, you slog, he slogs, she uses intelligence and expertise...

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #46 on: October 21, 2014, 20:43:25 »
By the way: PlaymoDB List - Available PDFs Not Included in 1870 Count

Subject to change at any time, of course, but current right now.
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!

Offline tigana123

• Playmo Fanatic
  • Chief Architect
« Reply #47 on: October 21, 2014, 21:48:03 »
This is very good info!  :)9

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #48 on: November 05, 2014, 13:02:31 »
The count is still at 1870, but now the PDFs for 6157 - Aufklapp-Spiel-Box "Motorradwerkstatt", 6634 - Mein großer Zoo, and 6635 - Streichelzoo are available. I can't figure out why they're not searchable via Bauanleitungen, but there they are. Still waiting for the rest for the city-service sets, the other "Aufklapp-Spiel-Box"es, and the zoo-cart 6636.

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict